O mans housing reform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O mans housing reform

If he passes this through this year the election is a sealed deal. Luckily we can thank Mitt's advisers for thinking up the idea. We are all fucked to be completely honest. Hell will break loose on earth.

RUSH: Oh, jeez. I just heard something. You know, I really like Dana Perino. Maybe I ought to stop there. Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome. It’s Rush Limbaugh from high atop the EIB Building at the EIB Southern Command in a hidden location heavily fortified here in South Florida. The telephone number if you […]

Yeah, I posted americas anchor man, what of it?

:down:

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Why are you complaining. nothing will change for you, you'll still live in your moms basement.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
      Why are you complaining. nothing will change for you, you'll still live in your moms basement.
      How will nothing change for me? It means obamas chances at reelection are substantially improved almost guaranteed. This is dangerously disturbing to say the least.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Can anyone macroeconomically savvy enough care to guess/explain what effect this would have on the EUR/USD pair ang gold prices so I can slowly begin to make a plan B?

Comment

You youngsters better wise up as to what obama really is
          He said he wanted to transform america, and he's half way there with obamacare? This seals the deal
          You need to believe him at his word

We are indeed screwed, for a few reasons
          1. It means he will buy his reelection
          2. People will not spend the savings, they will pay down debt at an accelerating pace, which longer term is good but in the short run is trouble for economic growth
          3. It will fracture america politically and socially, those who have been responsible bailing out those who weren't. people are going to be pissed

W have a commander in chief who disses the military, disrespects those with contrary opinions, is so consumed with his own political future he will do anything, and was raised by two communist parents.

So who is surprised?

This is bad for the dollar and good for gold. Its inflationary and will also scare most rational people who will want some refuge in a safe asset.
          The only thing that might upset that is a worldwidw depression where the greenback is a safe haven and appreciates
          The euro is toast all on its own regardless
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So basically a populistic "coupon" version of QE3?

Comment

Pretty much and a good description
              I forget the name of the economic theory, but there is a point where massive stimulus scares people into not spending, it works ass backwards. We hit that point sometime ago.
              Plus the boomers, the largest demographic block with the most money, are trying to get rid of toys, large houses, and debt.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

There should also be a point where a president scares himself into not presidenting anymore.
                Specially when pissing off even his own army.

Comment

Obama has to destroy this country before it can be transformed. Just doing his Alinsky work.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

^
                    Lots of truth in that statement right there.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

It doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are standing behind Obama these days.

I'm not his biggest fan at all, just making an observation.
                      Certainly looking forward to a different kind of change later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                        How will nothing change for me? It means obamas chances at reelection are substantially improved almost guaranteed. This is dangerously disturbing to say the least.
                        In my opinion, our leaders should take actions which make "the people" want to re-elect them. If that is the case here, then this should be viewed as good news.
                        "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                        -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Morrison View Post
                          In my opinion, our leaders should take actions which make "the people" want to re-elect them. If that is the case here, then this should be viewed as good news.
                          whos gunna pay for this?

John F. Kennedy

Comment

why is there a gif of a Bob Evans manager using a neti pot in the thread????
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

it's possibly the weirdest deal with it gif I could find so I went with it.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X