Anyone watch the debates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch the debates?

I didn't get to (no over-the-air or cable) but I've read a few articles on it.

I especially liked Ron Paul destroying Newt over serving in the miliary.

Any other thoughts.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Lmao.. rons the man.

Funny that everyone considers his foreign policy dangerous. Iran is a sticky situation and honestly I don't know what the right answer is.. we can only make decisions and deal with the consequences later. As they say hindsight is 20/20.

Although I do kind of agree with him.. what we are doing now isn't really working, and if you talk to any Iranian citizen they don't agree with their government(hmm sound familiar?), and everytime they protest they get killed on the street unlike our OWS. That and Former CIA Chief Michael Scheur Endorses Ron Paul..

I will admit Ron Paul sometimes may need to dumb things down for the average voting person. When he is using examples of past events or w.e some people may not be knowledgeable about and have absolutely zero clue what he is referencing and miss his point. His thought is in the right place but he may be unable to convey his ideas all the time.

Hey but this all just a game and mitt is already the chosen one lolol. /tinfoil hat

Our education system is a joke as I'm sure most of us know. Throwing money at is not going to fix it. NCLB was a disgrace, the family values in this country are down the drain and we will only just begging to see the consequences. Now I'm not religious, but I do believe we need strong family values instead of everybody trying to cut someone in line or break someones leg so they can get two steps ahead. I'm all for letting the better man win and let those who earn rewards receive them, but the way people lie and cheat to get to the top is disgusting. The materialism is also out of control (oh car forum lol).. Do you see how people act about new SHOES?? If only they were that enthusiastic about education. People complain about the increasing gap between low and high income families... I'm more concerned with the gap between the educated and un-educated.
    Last edited by RondoAcapriccio; 01-08-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Ron's a crazy old man. He's not really libertarian, not really republican, and I think has a pretty skewed view of the constitution. He would be a disaster for this country. I'm glad most voters agree. As far as the debates, it's hard to take them seriously because none of them are speaking seriously. It's all show. Can't we just hand it to Mitt already and get on with it?
      sigpic

Comment

Any more of a disaster than Obamanation ???? You must be joking never mind forgot who I was talking to there for a sec

Fuck Mitt, Just another BIG govt Repub.

I will more than likely be voting for Ron this time around.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
          Ron's a crazy old man. He's not really libertarian, not really republican, and I think has a pretty skewed view of the constitution. He would be a disaster for this country. I'm glad most voters agree. As far as the debates, it's hard to take them seriously because none of them are speaking seriously. It's all show. Can't we just hand it to Mitt already and get on with it?
          Hehe Rons crazy when the others can't wait to send troops to Iran. Lol I laughed so hard when he owned Newt.. He is a little more gung-ho on the constitution than most people, but to say his view of it is skewed??

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Any more of a disaster than Obamanation ???? You must be joking never mind forgot who I was talking to there for a sec

Fuck Mitt, Just another BIG govt Repub.

I will more than likely be voting for Ron this time around.

Same, Mitt has said in his OWN interviews that is willing to say what ever will get him the nomination. He is a smooth talker no doubt probably the best out of all the GOP candidates.. and Obamas silver tongue got him into the white house! CHANGE ! CHANGE!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
            but to say his view of it is skewed??
            Was going to say the same thing but let go. :)
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
              What specifically do you disagree with and why?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I feel like putting Mitt in there would be a disaster for this country. He is the exact same thing that has been failing us for many years and he will be content to continue that.

Ron Paul is exactly what this country needs right now, something to shake things up. I'll admit I do not agree on everything he does but the rest of the GOP is just an embarrassment. The isolationism had me taken aback but with everything we do failing anyways, what the hell difference does it make if we fail with a new strategy. At least we will save money by not occupying all those countries.
                sigpic

Comment

My wife is an independent and she's communicated to me that she very possibly may be voting for Paul.

And frankly I might as well. I dislike everyone else far more. I just worry about his foreign affairs ideas.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                    My wife is an independent and she's communicated to me that she very possibly may be voting for Paul.

And frankly I might as well. I dislike everyone else far more. I just worry about his foreign affairs ideas.
                    Holy cow I kinda agree with you.
                    1985 BMW 325e
                    1997 BMW M3/4/5
                    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I have browsed many forums with different groups of people. It is great to see that..

Ron Paul is going to win this shit!

The man is the only one who actually has a stand on ANYTHING, and sticks to it. I'd rather a man have an idea I don't agree with but who actually has the spine to carry through with it, rather than a pushover who is more concerned about VOTES than actually doing what he truley believes is right.

His foreign policy doesn't concern me. After all, the current policy is implemented on fear. If we would stop being afraid of out own damn shadows than we wouldn't be in this current situation.

Everyone cheered when Osama was killed, I simply realized that he did exactly what he set out to do, bankrupt us. Killing him was not a victory.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        I just worry about his foreign affairs ideas.
                        Same thing I asked Herby, what specifically don't you like and why?

I want to vote for Paul, but I only will if he wins the GOP nomination. Voting for him third party only assures a 2nd term for Obama.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Someone post the "ROn Paul was right" video from YouTube.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Same thing I asked Herby, what specifically don't you like and why?

I want to vote for Paul, but I only will if he wins the GOP nomination. Voting for him third party only assures a 2nd term for Obama.

I agree with his basic idea but I say worry because I wonder how it would turn out. Foreign aid should stop being handed out. And I even agree we shouldn't take military action unless it's for defensive reasons. But not taking action to help our allies if they need it could make our position more defensive later on. This is part of why during WWII we only got involved so late. Or part of the reason anyways. Yet that's very complicated in it's evolution.
                              But then again I'm fucking tired of being the worlds police force at the same time. I even agree to pull troops out of nations that don't really want us there.
                              Paying nations to be our "friends" is taking a serious toll. And it doesn't make them our allies.
                              It's the Republicans that call Paul a nut because they can't get the idea in their head that Israel doesn't need our help to defend itself. And I believe that's the main reason they're against cutting foreign aid. Which is insane because we support countries that are "enemies" of Israel.

I agree with your last statement. If Paul doesn't get the nomination, it wouldn't look good to vote for him.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X