Pennsylvania, considered one of the most corrupt states in regards to food stamps, has something less than a 2% fraud rate. So less than 2% of people are wrongly on food stamps.
I hate to go all high-horse, because I used to do it to, but what you call "sharing" is actually stealing. And don't give me some crap about "those people wouldn't have bought it anyway."
MegaUpload shutdown US gov.
Collapse
X
-
Down already?And as fast as the Feds shut them down, they return. ;)
You can thank me later (if you use Megaupload). Oh and feel free to share this link with everyone. SOPA & PIPA = FAIL!!! :)Leave a comment:
-
things like this anger me. The government is slowly trying to take control of things that they normally cannot. I give it 4 years before we are all given a federally mandated user ID and password to just use the Internet. Our government can't crackdown on people misusing financial aid, food stamps, and other types of government assistance, but yet they have to worry about people sharing electronically stored files and media. It's a load of shit and I support Anonymous' moves on this one.
I am waiting for a revolution from this country, it needs it. I just people would wake up and see how slowly each of our freedoms and rights are being swiped away from us because of the "war on terrorism" or "to prevent terrorism".Leave a comment:
-
And as fast as the Feds shut them down, they return. ;)
You can thank me later (if you use Megaupload). Oh and feel free to share this link with everyone. SOPA & PIPA = FAIL!!! :)Leave a comment:
-
Too lazy to post a link?
Anonymous retaliates by shutting down websites managed by the Department of Justice, the Recording Industry of America, the Motion Picture Association of America and Universal Music.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1217418.html
A comment I liked from reddit:
But this script couldn't have been more well-written by the MPAA itself. It reeks of False Flag.
The perfect justification for a crackdown.
The perfect "victimization" of MPAA.
We live on this crazy roller coaster and we're all along for the ride.Leave a comment:
-
MegaUpload shutdown US gov.
Megaupload has been shutdown by the US gov. Along with all the "Mega" sister sites.
Proving that even without SOPA and Protect IP, Gov can do as it fuck all pleases anyway. very scary.
Also Millions of totally legal files and data gone because of it.
feel free to google an article about it from the source of your choice.Tags: None

Leave a comment: