• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Ron Paul Ad.

Not sure if repost, don't care.

No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

The fact that he is still running should tell you how fucking crazy he is...and not the good kind of crazy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's more about the message he is spreading than the man himself.
      sigpic

Comment

Ron Paul. that is all
        sigpic
        Originally posted by e30hijinks
        I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

If his followers didn't all sound like mouth-breathing 14 year olds without the slightest grasp of the world post 1890 and aryan nation memberships, he might have small sliver of a snowball's chance at something. The gasping for breath youtube videos warning about the NWO and ZOG armies certainly don't help.

That being said, he's nothing more than an 80 year old career politician that routinely votes for tons of earmarks for his district while claiming to be idealogically opposed to it and has no concept of how the modern world post the 19th century industrial age operates.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

For me, the most important aspect in the presidential candidates is civil liberties and big vs small government. Especially the way things have been going since 9/11.
            Noone else besides RP comes anywhere close to being aligned with my views on the role of the gov. In fact, most past presidents and republican or democrat candidates have opposite views on it than I do.

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
            The fact that he is still running should tell you how fucking crazy he is...and not the good kind of crazy.
            Why do you think he's crazy?
            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
              For me, the most important aspect in the presidential candidates is civil liberties and big vs small government. Especially the way things have been going since 9/11.
              Noone else besides RP comes anywhere close to being aligned with my views on the role of the gov. In fact, most past presidents and republican or democrat candidates have opposite views on it than I do.

Ron Paul has a very simplified, single minded idealogical mindset that simply isn't feasible or realistic. It's easy to stay "on message" when you're not bright enough to actually look at the world around you. Shouting simple, empty slogans at college freshman and internet shut ins is pretty easy.

Foreign policy wise, he's basically Charles Lindbergh in the 30's, which isn't a good thing. Economically, he's William Jennings Bryan. Also not exactly a "positive". Domestic policy wise? Well, his stances on things look great if you're a heterosexual white male, if you're anything else? Not so much. Ask any black folks that lived in the south in the 50's and 60's about how "state controlled civil rights" works.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                Ask any black folks that lived in the south in the 50's and 60's about how "state controlled civil rights" works.

-Charlie
                Hey fuck you! Im getting tired of having to "pay" my landscaper.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                  Ron Paul has a very simplified, single minded idealogical mindset that simply isn't feasible or realistic. It's easy to stay "on message" when you're not bright enough to actually look at the world around you. Shouting simple, empty slogans at college freshman and internet shut ins is pretty easy.

Foreign policy wise, he's basically Charles Lindbergh in the 30's, which isn't a good thing. Economically, he's William Jennings Bryan. Also not exactly a "positive". Domestic policy wise? Well, his stances on things look great if you're a heterosexual white male, if you're anything else? Not so much. Ask any black folks that lived in the south in the 50's and 60's about how "state controlled civil rights" works.

-Charlie
                  Ron Paul is just shouting simple, empty slogans? haha. You could say that about any presidential campaign.
                  I think what you're saying about Ron Paul are simple, empty slogans. Give me an example of why you think his ideas are "not feasible and realistic". And do you disagree with them, or both agree with them and also think they are "not feasible and realistic"?

And as far as what you're saying about civil rights, he's not trying to bring back slavery.
                  I'm concerned about things like the results of the patriot act on privacy and rights, the recent laws popping up regulating the internet, the TSA, no effective checks and balances for the police force, etc. None of the other rep/dem candidates, nor the current president seem to understand the repercussions of these things or care about the freedom being taken away.
                  Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Just to add may be a repost also I dont know.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7oB...feature=colike

Comment

Working...
                    X