So, is it just another "composite"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, is it just another "composite"?

I'm guessing he will be coming out with saying the concept was a composite of what happened to others, and they otherwise wouldn't have had similar facts brought to light.

I think it's utter BS, and "unfair" as the left might call it to lie like this.

All politicians lie.

With that, I'm out of this section for now.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

well bill ayres wrote it, so like his text books it mostly a story book with few ties to the real world then?????
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
        All politicians lie.

With that, I'm out of this section for now.

Regardless of politician, how can one lie in their biography/autobiography?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Regardless of politician, how can one lie in their biography/autobiography?
          Because career politicians lie for their benefit regardless of how or where they do it. They will just do it.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

he's aged really well
            that's as far as my political knowledge goes lol

Comment

I'm still waiting for hope and change.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Hope and change made it to Peoria, IL so Peoria, AZ should be coming up. Most of the naysayers in this section seem to be posting from west of the Mississippi river so I think there is a delay as "hope and change" spreads from east to west. Just be patient.
                "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Do you expect it to reach the coast sometime mid second term?

Comment

Working...
                  X