What's Happened to Youthful Freedom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    how about be willing to relocate? to say, North Dakota, where oil and jobs exist.

"Ewe, I need the money ***, but, you mean work 60hr./wk., with no high speed internet access and the nearest Starbucks is 100 miles away?"

(AHAHAHAHAHA. I used the ghetto version of though and r3v edited it!)
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 07-03-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

There was a huge change in our daughter the day we taught her exchange. You work, you get paid. What you do with that money is everything....specially while you live at home. And I made it very clear that had a finite amount of time left. My daughter looks for work and we also help her, she's 15.
      We've also made agreements with her to help her on her way out of the house. And if she decides to go to college we'd do a little more. But all of this hinges on her grades, attitude, helping around the house, and keeping her shit clean.

The parents have everything to do with this.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        "Ewe, I need the money ***, but, you mean work 60hr./wk., with no high speed internet access and the nearest Starbucks is 100 miles away?"

(AHAHAHAHAHA. I used the ghetto version of though and r3v edited it!)

You do what you have too do...... Thats whats wrong with this country no one is willing to do what they have to. Because all the staples of life are provided no matter what, hunger is a great motivator, and so is being wet and cold. Mommy and daddy will always take them back in or the govt will take care of them, and if you are content then fuck you.

You know I am never home, and work a minimum of 60 a week usually closer to 80+. Fuck I have to work to day but then again I am making double time for the 1s 5 and everything else is double and 1/2 since I only need 5 to get to 40 already this week.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          You do what you have too do...... Thats whats wrong with this country no one is willing to do what they have to. Because all the staples of life are provided no matter what, hunger is a great motivator, and so is being wet and cold. Mommy and daddy will always take them back in or the govt will take care of them, and if you are content then fuck you.

You know I am never home, and work a minimum of 60 a week usually closer to 80+. Fuck I have to work to day but then again I am making double time for the 1s 5 and everything else is double and 1/2 since I only need 5 to get to 40 already this week.

I don't how you get enough sleep for a job like that man.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
          X