Time for another Cold War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for another Cold War?

The Russian government intends to restore the military-technical support of their ships at the former military base in Cam Ranh (Vietnam), Lourdes (Cuba) ...

While everyone is occupodo with the chik fila bullshit, let's take a second and check out how putin is arming up.

The Russian Federation has fulfilled all terms of the agreement. And even more. I shut down not only the Cuban Lourdes but also Kamran in Vietnam. I shut them down because I gave my word of honor. I, like a man, has kept my word. What have the Americans done? The Americans are not responsible for their own words. It is no secret that in recent years, the U.S. created a buffer zone around Russia, involving in this process not only the countries of Central Europe, but also the Baltic states, Ukraine and the Caucasus. The only response to this could be an asymmetric expansion of the Russian military presence abroad, particularly in Cuba. In Cuba, there are convenient bays for our reconnaissance and warships, a network of the so-called "jump airfields." With the full consent of the Cuban leadership, on May 11 of this year, our country has not only resumed work in the electronic center of Lourdes, but also placed the latest mobile strategic nuclear missiles "Oak" on the island. They did not want to do it the amicable way, now let them deal with this," Putin said.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

After a huge financial tankout, and large scale wars, the next step for history to repeat itself is a decade-long debacle with Soviets.

Yep, we are right on the mark. Next, we'll be planning to put a man on a rock in space by the end of the next decade, oh, wait... That's already planned too.

Comment

Oh man, must not touch this one with a long pole.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

This fire is quite warm, however I'm going to continue juggling it till it really burns me.

Comment

Should have I used a word other than Soviets?

I'm not always sure on Ameri-Russia relations terminology and political correctness. Lets just hope this doesn't start a boycott of Kaspersky Labs' products.

Comment

In the mood to watch Rocky IV

Comment

I live next to them russians and im quite sure you guys can feel safe. If they have a goal its more likely to become a part of EU than posing as a threath to the rest of the world.

Comment

the Roooooooskies never really went away. They just had to regroup. The are still being run by the old KGB guard. Ol Vlad has taken a line from Alinsky / Van Jones and dropped the radical pose to achieve the radical goals
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Wolverines!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

^Don't you know, that's NK in the remake.

Comment

Meanwhile back in the real world, a Russian navy Kamov KA-27 helicopter lands on The USS Nimitz during RIMPAC 2012.

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                      I live next to them russians and im quite sure you guys can feel safe. If they have a goal its more likely to become a part of EU than posing as a threath to the rest of the world.
                      Hush now son, we need a new boogyman for the the steers and queers around here. The Kenyan Muslim bad guy in the White House isn't scary enough anymore. How else are we goin to good god fearing folks out to vote? Think man think!
                      Last edited by tjts1; 08-03-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X