What!? Just, I don't even. My mind is full of fuck. You seem to have a terrible case of cognitive dissonance. Bless your heart.
Obama is a right leaning centrist even given the awfully skewed american political spectrum.
Paul Ryan
Collapse
X
-
I think Romney has fallen into the same trap as McCain. He picked someone who appears more radical than him to spice up the ticket. Palin was supposed to be cute and "mavericky" but she was just "icky" instead and came across like a ignorant, ill-prepared 4th rate politician not yet ready for the big stage.
Ryan is a smart man, and shrewd, given his brash insider-trading but his admission that his "Path to Prosperity" won't balance the budget for 20+ years is a little disconcerting.
Frankly, Ryan is going to piss off a lot of old people, and I think it may well sink Romney.Leave a comment:
-
typical bullshit, so fucking typical of the left.
SS is bankrupt, get it? so we have a VP candidate who dares talk to us like adults we supposedly are.
IT IS TIME WE HAD THE DEBATE on SS and medicare. neither are funded fully and both will destroy the US as they are designed.
and you think he's destroying the systemLeave a comment:
-
-
-
Having collected Social Security after a legitimate loss doesn't make you a douche...Last edited by DaveNorCal; 08-14-2012, 06:42 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Nope not testy at all, just sick and fucking tired of you guys always inferring just because someone does not like the O man, it has to be "cuz hes not Caucasian" and there by conservatism = racists Fuck off.
SO FUCKING WHAT IF HE GOT HIS FATHERS SSI SURVIVORS BENEFIT. Why is that a big deal??? If the same situation happened in your family you would have gotten them too. He was smart and banked them to further his education at a school of his choosing big fucking deal. What really is the problem here with any of this, please enlighten me as I fail to see it.
When my dad got sick (ALS) since I was living on my own or with a friend from age 17 on, I got a portion of my dads support benefit paid directly to me (until I graduated H/S), and guess what I banked as much of it as I could too, I suppose that makes me a douche too.Leave a comment:
-
WTF FUCKING FUCK
Really your going to bring race into this. FUCK YOU, his non whiteness has nothing to do with why most of middle america cant stand him. Its his rhetoric and his policy that has put him at odds with the masses
One might assume you voted/will be voting for him again because you feel guilty then, or the shear fact hes is a "minority"
My goodness! Testy aren't we?Leave a comment:
-
Supportive documentation that paul Ryan received Social Security, as requested. http://www.salon.com/2012/08/12/paul...andian_poseur/Leave a comment:
-
the leftist demogogues will attack him with spin, distortion and lies but at least they can't credibly call him 'waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles'- that was a hugely effective label last time.
really surprising such misogyny came from the party of toleranceLeave a comment:
-
WTF FUCKING FUCK
Really your going to bring race into this. FUCK YOU, his non whiteness has nothing to do with why most of middle america cant stand him. Its his rhetoric and his policy that has put him at odds with the masses
One might assume you voted/will be voting for him again because you feel guilty then, or the shear fact hes is a "minority"Leave a comment:
-
:facepalm.jp-ohwaitjustlookatmysig.jpg:
I don't think the ability to argue translates into good ethics or a right mind. He looks like any other run of the mill brought up republican youngster. Nothing has changed, proceed.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: