Benghazi-Gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing surprises me any more

Heard a good one the other day about the Seal Commanders apparent suicide, I have done nothing to substantiate it and wrote it off as Interwebs BS, but Shot twice in the BACK of the head, now thats a talented way to kill your self. Even before hearing thtat or you link, I found it odd how someone who has a natural parlance to never give up, and trained to capitalize on that, and never give up the fight until you draw your last breath. Would give up on Life like that and kill them selves it goes against everything they are as a person.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-31-2012, 10:21 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Looks like the response is more than would be expected for simple observation...

Comment

yeah, bloodclots aren't serious or anything.

Comment

Well, now that Clinton has testified you right-wing conspiracy shitheads ought to admit that you were not only wrong in asserting her illness and injuries were fabricated but that you were also being complete douche bags.

Comment

^Yeah, because she was so forthcoming with the actual facts as opposed to feeding out the party line.

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?"
            A big fucking difference, this is an issue of if our own government is fabricating purposely, or just doesn't have the ability to get their facts straight.

Comment

Ah, No she's a piece of work. Their had been numerous briefs saying AQIM and Various other groups were trying something in anniversary.
              Last edited by M-technik-3; 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Never admit you were wrong, just ignore your own stupidity and move on to the next point. With any luck we'll be distracted by your continuous barrage of red-herrings and we'll neglect to hold you accountable for all the retarded bullshit you've spewed in the past.

Comment

Oh god! Senator Paul is my hero!

I can't stand Hildog.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    ^Yeah, because she was so forthcoming with the actual facts as opposed to feeding out the party line.

A big fucking difference, this is an issue of if our own government is fabricating purposely, or just doesn't have the ability to get their facts straight.
                    I think it's obvious that no matter what testimony is given about this situation, you will be outraged about it.

What do you want from this?

Obama impeachment? lulz
                    Clinton to resign? el oh el

Comment

yup, nothing here to uncover
                      no lies
                      no questionable behavior
                      no denial of military assistannce that would have mattered
                      no lying by the POTUS about the uprising vs planned attack
                      no denial of access to the survivors who are guarded by armed military
                      nothing here at all

no gunrunning to the syrian rebels out of the CIA annex

not one fucking thing
                      time to go home

its a political witch hunt
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Fallout continues.

Comment

As the Obama Administration maneuvers to secure John Brennan's appointment as CIA director, they are reportedly offering to give Republicans new information about the attack on Benghazi, in the hopes that Senators will back off on demanding more information about its drone program. The New York Times describes the ongoing negotiation as way to get Brennan's confirmation vote finished, with Senators voting yes from both sides of the aisle, and without having to give up its most classified secrets about drones.

So it continues....

Comment

here's my take (not original to this site)-

"bottom line- Americans working for the government died because our Dear Leader did not keep the faith with them. it was not politically expedient.

7 hours waiting for the cavalry which never came. maybe they couldn't be saved- irrefutably no effort was made. which is both sad and telling."

telling in that our Dear Leader found the potential damage to his campaign more important than doing the right thing.

imagine those last minutes when they knew they were fucked and no help was coming. when i say he is not my president i do it to deflect the guilt and embarassment i feel thinking of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                              here's my take (not original to this site)-

"bottom line- Americans working for the government died because our Dear Leader did not keep the faith with them. it was not politically expedient.

7 hours waiting for the cavalry which never came. maybe they couldn't be saved- irrefutably no effort was made. which is both sad and telling."

telling in that our Dear Leader found the potential damage to his campaign more important than doing the right thing.

imagine those last minutes when they knew they were fucked and no help was coming. when i say he is not my president i do it to deflect the guilt and embarassment i feel thinking of this.
                              the president admits a briefing that evening, going to bed, and then to las vegas for a fundraiser, never talking to anyone about the 7 hour battle as it unfolded.

our fucking commander in chief

and nobody in the press gives a shit. and certainly nobody here on this blog from the left gives a shit

only 4 people died as the commander in chief got a good night sleep
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X