• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're just a racist.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not...
      i don't like the mans policies and i don't like how he's handled a lot of situations.
      how is that being racist?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

he's screwing with you

question
        is obama lying about the directive to secure, or lying about not issuing a stand down order impeachable?
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

he's lying about it all. the question is why and for what? if obama doesn't come clean on what happened there before the election and (god forbid) he were to win re-election, and we find there was some sort of cover up, i believe that should be grounds for impeachment.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Can someone actually tell me why this story has even trumped Hurricane Sandy on Fox? Sandy killed more than 20 times the number of people killed in Benghazi, but Fox still hammers away at Benghazi like the fate of Western Civilization depends on it.

I find it interesting that as the Benghazi story has been provided as fertile fodder for those ever willing to jump to conclusions, Romney has not answered a single question from the press in 23 days.

Comment

quite simple. benghazi is a man made disaster that could have been prevented! sandy on the other hand is a natural disaster, that we can only prepare for in a short amount of time without knowing how truly damaging the disaster will be.

what news are you watching that he hasn't answered a single question from the press in 23 days?

my feedback thread

Comment

Because its Obama's fault, obviously. Fox is just being fair and balanced.

Comment

can you tell me who the commander in chief is in this country? do you know what the job of the commander in chief is?

my feedback thread

Comment

All the answers you seek can be found here. Good luck grasshopper.

Comment

haha. good one. still haven't answered my question though. so perhaps you should read it first before handing it off.

my feedback thread

Comment

I had a nice conversation with a local state senator this weekend who used to work in an attaché office in the middle east a few years back. He says the situation is absolutely un-acceptable and something out of the publics eye is/was going on for this situation to get so out of hand.

He says the ONLY innocent explanation for this is that sometimes the CIA likes to handle things on their own and not ask for help (referenced black hawk down fiasco).
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                          Can someone actually tell me why this story has even trumped Hurricane Sandy on Fox? Sandy killed more than 20 times the number of people killed in Benghazi, but Fox still hammers away at Benghazi like the fate of Western Civilization depends on it.

I find it interesting that as the Benghazi story has been provided as fertile fodder for those ever willing to jump to conclusions, Romney has not answered a single question from the press in 23 days.
                          Don't know what you're talking about. Fox covered Sandy the entire time it was going on. And continues to now.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                            Don't know what you're talking about. Fox covered Sandy the entire time it was going on. And continues to now.
                            Well now we know how you spend all day. Are you gainfully employed? Get a job son!

Comment

Well it's fairly obvious Obama is cleaning house now that he got his second term.
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

curious timing about petraus stepping down
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X