Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    if the charges were dropped, you dont have an argument. back to the topic at hand.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT ROMNEY AND CO. OWNING INTERESTS IN VOTING MACHINES?
    lolol.

I can't help but see, "STOP MAKING SENSE AND JUST LISTEN TO ME TROLLLOLOOLLOLOLLOLOL"

:mrgreen:
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

and Obama has dead people and illegal immigrants voting for him...

Comment

speaking of fraud, guess what party?
        JOIN US AT http://WWW.ENDVOTERFRAUDNOW.COMUPDATE: PATRICK MORAN NOW BEING INVESTIGATED BY ARLINGTON COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT."Effective immediately, I have r...
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          speaking of fraud, guess what party?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT77q...layer_embedded

not surprised :-?

you know the voter machines that are owned by Mitt Romney, they're helping his cause!

GREENSBORO, N.C. –The presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County. On Monday, several voters complained that their elect…
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

now in Ohio voter machines are malfunctioning in the favor of Obama.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Comment

would you be so dismissive if it was some poor person, trying to vote for the 0 and it kept lighting up for Mitten.........................................

Yeah thats what I thought
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
                  and Obama has dead people and illegal immigrants voting for him...
                  Dead people <3 phones

Comment

Working...
                  X