3rd party presidential debate.. NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd party presidential debate.. NOW!

Is anyone watching this?? I wish I would have posted this earlier, this is something that every American should watch. I feel even more strongly about my vote for President after watching him speak tonight (guess who... ;) )

Live stream from RT, a 24/7 English-language news channel that is set to show you how any story can be another story altogether. RT’s coverage focuses on international headlines, giving an innovative angle set to challenge viewers worldwide.

edit: pretty fucking pathetic that I have to visit russiatoday.com in order to watch US Presidential candidates debate :(

IF YOU MISSED IT, FIND THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.

I haven't watched what you're talking about, but Gary Johnson for prez.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Of course. It's ridiculous that these guys are so ignored that literally nobody even knows there is a debate tonight, or candidates other than the Big Two. Didn't Stein and someone else get arrested at the Obama/Romney debate recently?

Current: 1990 325iS | Past: 1991 318iS

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Very refreshing and straight forward debate. Romney and obama cant hold a candle to these candidates.

Even Virgil Good committed political suicide by blatantly stating how federal student loans and grants should not exist because its not fiscally realistic or how he told the audience that they should vote for his competitors if they do not agree with his drug policy. Very straight forward and respectful candidates all whom clearly put forward the interest of the country instead of their own

Sent from the heavens

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
              Very straight forward and respectful candidates all whom clearly put the interest of the country instead of their own
              This is what it boils down to for me. These guys may have disagreements but I don't doubt their sincerity like I do the Big Two.

Current: 1990 325iS | Past: 1991 318iS

Comment

Wow, the only thing that bugs me about Johnson is that I don't know what he's going to do about our current economic situation. I understand his viewpoints, but what is he going to do about our national deficit other than cutting the spending on military and unnecessary gov't programs. Something has to fund the gov't to bring us back to a surplus and most of which would be due to taxing, not just balancing the budget. I'm not political expert by any means, I'm just confused as to how hes going to fix the economic crisis. Everything that he does stand for though, I can say as a dem, I do support.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                  Wow, the only thing that bugs me about Johnson is that I don't know what he's going to do about our current economic situation. I understand his viewpoints, but what is he going to do about our national deficit other than cutting the spending on military and unnecessary gov't programs. Something has to fund the gov't to bring us back to a surplus and most of which would be due to taxing, not just balancing the budget. I'm not political expert by any means, I'm just confused as to how hes going to fix the economic crisis. Everything that he does stand for though, I can say as a dem, I do support.
                  His premise, as I interpret it, is by eliminating and consolidating useless federal programs/departments and creating a favorable business environment where there will be no income tax, corporate tax, and only a consumption tax. The revenue from that alone should help pay off our debt (albeit not overnight of course), I know the tax system in other asian countries are similar where consumption is taxed more so than any other form... after all that's how China have so much surplus so they can loan that money to us.

However, I think the real issue is that if you are expecting the government to bring us out of an economic crisis, then you should probably stick with the 2 main parties because they supposedly have central plans that may or may not work. The independent's are mostly entrusting the American people to bring themselves out of a depression by again, creating and environment free of central planning, special interest, and corruption by shrinking government.

I know for sure that if we choose an indie candidate, we might have to face the harsh reality where our current economy is likely to get hit harder, but ultimately it will be cured faster and grow again at a more sustainable rate rather than kicking the can down the road
                  Last edited by bmwstephen; 10-24-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                    His premise, as I interpret it, is by eliminating and consolidating useless federal programs/departments and creating a favorable business environment where there will be no income tax, corporate tax, and only a consumption tax. The revenue from that alone should help pay off our debt (albeit not overnight of course), I know the tax system in other asian countries are similar where consumption is taxed more so than any other form... after all that's how China have so much surplus so they can loan that money to us.

However, I think the real issue is that if you are expecting the government to bring us out of an economic crisis, then you should probably stick with the 2 main parties because they supposedly have central plans that may or may not work. The independent's are mostly entrusting the American people to bring themselves out of a depression by again, creating and environment free of central planning, special interest, and corruption by shrinking government.

I know for sure that if we choose an indie candidate, we might have to face the harsh reality where our current economy is likely to get hit harder, but ultimately it will be cured faster and grow again at a more sustainable rate rather than kicking the can down the road
                    Hmm...didn't think about it that way, but realistically speaking, it wouldn't be the best idea to go that route until we are somewhat in control of our rising debt. I would like for someone like him to run this country, but as far as where we stand now, I think we need to stabilize first, then work on what he has planned. Unfortunately, these things will probably never happen because the liberals and GOP have more control over everything than the independent parties.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

bumpity bump
                      1997 540i/6 - stock
                      1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                      1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Working...
                      X