No announcement yet.

Obamacareless begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure it if was in this thread or another Obama thread. Where some of you guys were yelling Tin Foil Conspiracy that Obamacare is a way to move America to a single-payer system.

Found this interesting...

In just about seven weeks, people will be able to start buying Obamacare-approved insurance plans through the new health care exchanges. But already, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is predicting those plans ...
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh some of us have said that before. I have a fun 0 care anecdote to share, here soon once I get some time to type it up. Needless to say that whole keep your care if your happy with it was a crock of shit.....................................
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I've been trying to read up on this subject- but by my past trips with myself and friends to the ER I can tell you that even with insurance the costs and waiting room times are awkwardly high.

You would think falling through a floor and having a 1x6 go through your leg would push you to the front of the list- even if you are the only one in the waiting room. Apparently bleeding out into your boot and passing out on the floor is the best way to get attention. Sad, really. But perhaps that is just a fault of my local er facility.

But why should they care?

Comment

I'm totally starting my own death panel.

Comment

Got to hang out with a Canadian yesterday~ he is pumped about the $60 a month single payer system they have there, since it covers him for 15million if it had to, unlike obamacare that is only 1.5 million?

Haven't fact checked it yet, but it put an idea in my mind:

What if obamacare is designed to be so bad that it convinces us over the next 5 years to go to the single payer system like canada?

This guy literally had a card that they swipe when you walk in so they have all of your records and info so you don't even have to sign any papers. How neat.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...e-in-one-post/

Comment

UPS cutting loose spouses that can get insurance elsewhere. It will save them an estimated $60 million dollars.

Comment

I'm at the point where I wish we had single payer, but I'm losing faith in the way american politics and government is run to achieve an excellent system for distributing and paying for that kind of care.

I'm sure the implementation of the GOP's 20 year old plan for healthcare, combined with numerous taxes and loopholes will ultimately collapse the healthcare industry, but I don't have faith that it will be replaced with the single payer healthcare system that it should be.

Comment

Delusional if u think single payer is the fix....let the market do the fixing and end nobamacare

Comment

Originally posted by jason952 View Post
                    Delusional if u think single payer is the fix....let the market do the fixing and end nobamacare
                    So you're proposing that health care should be a free market?
                    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                      What if obamacare is designed to be so bad that it convinces us over the next 5 years to go to the single payer system like canada?

Now you are thinking. Make a crisis, use a crisis, don't let a crisis go to waste.

Example, three teens shoot another young man while the old man is running. Obama uses situation to not speak on race, or the Change in racisim, but on Gun Control. Now why would gun control be a conversation to have when the shooters had gang affiliation, and the legal system used to control guns would have NO ability of Change to have prevented the crime. Criminals gonna criminal. You ban guns in the US, and there will STILL be criminals running around using them to their benefit.

This Administration, as has many past ones, used the Kansas City Shuffle to make you look somewhere else while they ram a broomstick up your ass.

I think the issue isn't that he is doing exactly what his predecessors have done, it's that he said he was here to change that and instill hope in the country.

Comment

noooooooooooooooooooo
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          instill hope in the country.
                          yeah, hope for a broomstick up your ass
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Guess its going to get more costly to fly here soon...

Delta warns ObamaCare will drive $100 million spike in health care costs

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

blah...blah.blah......... faux knews is not a credible source... blah blah blah.

Comment

Here is another tin-foil theory:

We are cutting education funding at an alarming rate. The next generation will likely have the worst public education ever and they will be hitting the streets for the next 20 years.

For those that can afford to go to private school, and for those that can afford health care, will the advantage of not being born into poverty help them individually or help our country at large? Lower taxes, cheaper workers, less restrictive laws.... we are pretty much turning our country into mexico... which would allow us to bring manufacturing back.... which would allow the USA to be the export king to all these up-and-coming muddle class countries. We just have to destroy ours first since we cant compete with no-environmental regulation child workers currently.

Back to obamacare- if we break the healthcare system either by destroying the for-profit groups OR by implementing a badly-executed single-payer system would the net loss of those groups help make our labor cheaper somehow?

Comment

Working...
                                X