No announcement yet.

So Elizabeth Warren's gonna help us some more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we just bring back slavery to make the right wing nut jobs happy.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
      I thought that was kinda what we had now. They're worried we're going to take it away from them.
      sigpic

Comment

I've grown to love your trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
          I thought that was kinda what we had now. They're worried we're going to take it away from them.
          No no no, not slave wages. Real slavery where you get to own, use buy and sell humans. Just add up everybody savings accounts, investments, property etc, rank them by total wealth and turn the bottom 50% in slaves. Proceeds from the initial sale can go to the government to pay off the federal debt. Where do you think the cut off is?
          $10,000?
          $5,000?
          Lets do it just so we can finally put a smile on RWNJ faces. Or at least the ones that fall above the cut off. I suspect the majority of them won't be very happy once they find out which group they fall into.
          Last edited by tjts1; 03-22-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

^Do I get to be a slave to Black people? That's where it's at, they be feedin' dat soul food.

Comment

No no no, not slave wages. Real slavery where you get to own, use buy and sell humans. Just add up everybody savings accounts, investments, property etc, rank them by total wealth and turn the bottom 50% in slaves. Proceeds from the initial sale can go to the government to pay off the federal debt. Where do you think the cut off is?
              $10,000?
              $5,000?
              Lets do it just so we can finally put a smile on RWNJ faces. Or at least the ones that fall above the cut off. I suspect the majority of them won't be very happy once they find out which group they fall into.
              How much do you have???? , how about we cut it off just above your net wealth and only for you
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                ^Do I get to be a slave to Black people? That's where it's at, they be feedin' dat soul food.

Comment

I'm always disappointed when I start reading a thread that's actually about an interesting topic and has some potential for good discussion..... Then by page 2 it's all gone to hell with absurd hyperbole and straw-man arguments that have rendered any hope of useful discussion pointless.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                    I'm always disappointed when I start reading a thread that's actually about an interesting topic and has some potential for good discussion..... Then by page 2 it's all gone to hell with absurd hyperbole and straw-man arguments that have rendered any hope of useful discussion pointless.

Oh well.
                    I see you're new here.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I suppose so.

A quality debate is a rather enjoyable thing, though. Educational too.

Comment

Yeah, forgive my sarcasm and cynicism plz.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post

Oh well.
                          what because some of us have point of views that align more with in the realm of reality and dont live in fluffy puppy and rainbow land???
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I went to Walmart yesterday. It's been a year since I went last. Not sure if it was the cashier with some missing DNA or the overweight lady behind me in her jazzy yelling at her kids, but I change my mind about minimum wage and now agree whole heartedly with sleeve.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                              I went to Walmart yesterday. It's been a year since I went last. Not sure if it was the cashier with some missing DNA or the overweight lady behind me in her jazzy yelling at her kids, but I change my mind about minimum wage and now agree whole heartedly with sleeve.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

lol. well, if it's a fat lazy person that treats being stuck at work like it's a prison sentence, then minimum wage isn't the issue. the manager failing to fire them is the issue.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
                                X