Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kinda Jihad.

NSFW!

The Atlantic, The Atlantic Magazine, TheAtlantic.com, Atlantic, news, opinion, breaking news, analysis, commentary, business, politics, culture, international, science, technology, national and life
    sigpic

Lol best day as a riot patrol guy ever!

Comment

^ minus all the fugglies
      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
      1991 318is - Sold
      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

It'd probably be idea to label this as NSFW.

Edit: nvm. i was just stupid enough to skip it
        87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

hahaha, awesome. I like boobies
          -Andy

Comment

"Arab women against slamists"?

IDK if I want to know.

(Yes, I know there is an 'I' missing.)
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
              hahaha, awesome. I like boobies
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol at pic number 7. Looks like he doesn't even notice getting yelled at
                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

what I find kinda odd is that all this happened though out Europe and 99% of the signs and slogans were in english. I know most Europeans speak at least some english if not fluently, it just strikes me as odd to protest in english in traditionally non english speaking countries is all.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

^^
                    in europe, when two or more people meet from different countries and do not speak each other's languages, the default is english
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i went to this house party last weekend.. looked like this

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        ^^
                        in europe, when two or more people meet from different countries and do not speak each other's languages, the default is english
                        This, I went to europe, and a ton of people spoke english just cause anyway, its definitely weird.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Jesus Christ. Killing someone in a brutal way for posting a pic of her own body in a form of protest? I understand holding your own morals but if it doesn't directly hurt someone then fuck right off.
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

the misogyny of islam is behind the death threat. hopefully thousands of mullahs are losing sleep over this.

when suicide bombers plan to enjoy their promised 40 virgins they don't realize it's going to be 40 guys just like them.

Comment

Came for bewbs; was not disappointed.

Pretty soon we will invent warp drive and go boldly where no man (or woman) has gone before once we get all the fanaticism and ignorance ironed out.

Stuff like this is like the traditional human troll activity.....

oh... your group of people does x and not y? well my group of people thinks x dumb and y is awesome so we will flaunt the shit out of x in front of you hoping you will attack us and give us a reason to murder you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X