No announcement yet.

The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, anything that makes it to the news like that is to serve a purpose. It has to be. Notice how CNN, FOX, MSNBC and even the presidents have the same format of show or announcements as Extra?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      I would like to bet, no one has heard of this case either.... no national news coverage no nothing....

Florida Autopsy: 31-year-old Female Beaten, Tortured, Set on Fire While Alive…. Suspect Confesses “I did it, I hate all White People”
      Of course not. People and the media are continuously victimizing blacks, which they don't need. People in the black community are trying to break away from the media portraying them as victims of white hate and good for them. The media is taking advantage of cases like Martin and Zimmerman to push their agendas. But when a case of black assaulting a white due to hating them, it's swept under the rug because it threatens the whole white racism issue.

O'Reilly hits the nail on the head btw, I completely agree
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        LOL @ "Citizens Grand Jury".
        Yes of course your thoughts on the subject hold more weight than the scotus and. Legal professionals with more than 30 years of tenure
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

This case was about money, power and politics. Zimmerman did not approach or handle the situation right. As a result a life is gone.

Now what if right after the Zimmerman phone call to police Trayvon shot him. Trevon said he shot him is self defense. Or what if Trevon was wounded and lived.

Truly Zimmerman is alive but dead. He can not do nothing. He can not go shopping, movies, parties, work etc...

Point blank Zimmerman was wrong. This is not a color thing. Do not beleive everthing you see on tv.
          Last edited by GT BMW E30; 07-25-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
            This case was about money, power and politics. Zimmerman did not approach or handle the situation right. As a result a life is gone.

Now what if right after the Zimmerman phone call to police Trevon shot him. Trevon said he shot him is self defense. Or what if Trevon was wounded and lived.

Truly Zimmerman is alive but dead. He can not do nothing. He can not go shopping, movies, parties, work etc...

Point blank Zimmerman was wrong. This is not a color thing. Do not beleive everthing you see on tv.
            Troll post?

Comment

no reason to walk on eggshells here.

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
              Troll post?

Comment

so now self defense is wrong ehhh. Being for NJ your point of view is a bit skewed on this
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I know your smarter than that. There is three sides to a story. We only know 2. So self defense....lol I thought I read somewhere he was crazy (allegedly).

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  so now self defense is wrong ehhh. Being for NJ your point of view is a bit skewed on this

Comment

it's not what you know or feel, it's what you can prove. What What
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

what's this about a juror saying he got away with murder

Comment

She's probably gone crazy feeling guilty about the decision she made and/or people are bugging her about the case and all the crap she probably has to listen to is making her doubt herself.
                        Five bucks says she ends up drunk or suicidal.

Comment

Really did you watch the same case I did ??? Most all these notions you have been fed by ABC and MSNBC (THAT GOT CAUGHT DOCTORING VIDEO in the initial days of this whole thing )

have been totally debunked and proven WRONG. not only about his personal life and what happened and what the evidence shows, but about the dead kids life and mentality that was not allowed to be brought into evidence, yet zimme had his whole life history put into evidence. The state had NO CASE they had to try to appeal to emotion and ignore the facts of the matter and hope they would get more people like you in the jury pool. The Judge did everything she could to help the prosecution and that still didnt win them. It was sham of a trail and an attempted rail roading of zimme that luckily didnt happen due to the TOTAL lack of evidence supporting the nertive that has been rammed down our throats since the get go.
                          You sir have my attention and not just because of your sig!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post

Now what if right after the Zimmerman phone call to police Trayvon shot him. Trevon said he shot him is self defense. Or what if Trevon was wounded and lived.

I highly doubt treyvon was going to become a productive member of society... With his history.

Btw, I dunno if it has been mentioned or not but a couple days ago Zimmie along with another man saved some people who had wrecked and overturned their vehicle on some Florida highway...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes of course your thoughts on the subject hold more weight than the scotus and. Legal professionals with more than 30 years of tenure
                              Apparently you don't realize that citizen's grand jury is meaningless? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_grand_jury

But go ahead, roll around in your own poop, it's amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                                I highly doubt treyvon was going to become a productive member of society... With his history.

Btw, I dunno if it has been mentioned or not but a couple days ago Zimmie along with another man saved some people who had wrecked and overturned their vehicle on some Florida highway...
                                So you are saying it is o.k. to kill black 17 year olds, with no weapons, that have no criminal history?

I was a 17 year old that got expelled from highschool once too, and although I am not black I find it odd that you would have used the same reasoning to justify me being killed.

The tragedy is that the 'law' allows for things that may or may not be 'right'. Just because martin was legal to attack someone following him doesn't mean that he should have, and just because zimmerman was legal to follow martin and then 'stand his ground' does not mean he should have. Those actions, both 'legal' under the florida 'stand your ground law', resulted in the death of a young man that could have been prevented.

Zimmerman could be the freaking Pope for all it matters- you still should leave the following and accosting of people walking down the street to the cops and this is why: If a man with no badge, no uniform, and a gun stops you on the street, where do you think your hand will be? Will it be on your own pistol? Will knowing the other person who is not a cop has a gun give you the 'right to defend yourself'?

I overheard an interesting story the other day about how 'southern hospitality' and etiquette was actually to prevent duels back in the old days. You didn't want to offend anyone least they pull out a gun and shoot you, or challenge you to a duel, so of course you held the door open and said please sir and thank-you m'am.

"I saved some people from a car wreck once" is not a good defense for "I shot and killed a minor who had skittles, no weapon, and no criminal record". Maybe Treyvon did attack him, so maybe it was ok. You cant prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zim was hunting him, so it makes sense that a jury would let it drop, but in the end you still have a dead kid that cant even buy cigarettes yet. To 'give up' on kids that young is also a tragedy and borderline racism.

Haven't you ever seen trading places with Eddie Murphy? I thought we got over this crap about oh.... in 1983.

Comment

Working...
                                X