Ukraine being invaded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    What makes me worried is the precedence this sets. Putin claims he's going in to Crimea to protect ethnic Russians... Your southerly neighbors (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) also have very high populations of ethnic Russians. What happens when Putin decides Kaliningrad isn't big enough and wants more access to the North Sea?

Coincidence?
    Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
    BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
    BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
    BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Can I quote your 'Oh Fuck' now?

Comment

They are just gonna fill up Crimea with a few more 1,000 troops and say, 'what are you gonna do about this?' and no one will do anything...

Comment

"As U.S. tries to mobilize outrage against Russia’s action in Ukraine, Poland calls for NATO meeting." -Washington Post

It's shaping up to be another Georgia. Russia will blockade installations, work with "locals," wait for the other side to move against Russian forces, skirmish, occupy territory, establish a "buffer zone," never leave.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            "As U.S. tries to mobilize outrage against Russia’s action in Ukraine, Poland calls for NATO meeting." -Washington Post

It's shaping up to be another Georgia. Russia will blockade installations, work with "locals," wait for the other side to move against Russian forces, skirmish, occupy territory, establish a "buffer zone," never leave.
            Pretty much, ya.

Can't we just drop a few cruise missiles on to their Black Sea Fleet?

Comment

Here's some more fun Putinisms from the last 24 hours:

First of all, my assessment of what happened in Kiev and in Ukraine in general. There can only be one assessment: this was an anti-constitutional takeover, an armed seizure of power. Does anyone question this? Nobody does...What was the purpose of all those illegal, unconstitutional actions, why did they have to create this chaos in the country? Armed and masked militants are still roaming the streets of Kiev. This is a question to which there is no answer.
              He denied Russian troops had besieged Ukrainians in Crimea - all troops there were pro-Russian "self-defence" forces
              Ya, right...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                Pretty much, ya.

Can't we just drop a few cruise missiles on to their Black Sea Fleet?
                We could, but unlike other forces we've engaged in the past; they can shoot some of those back.

Comment

From how I see it, unlike Syria, where it was a bunch of outside and militant groups with their own agendas fighting the current ruling government, this was an uprising of the people against a government that was no longer wanted due to its actions.

Russia needs to have no part in it.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Can I quote your 'Oh Fuck' now?
                      Yes you can.

He denied Russian troops had besieged Ukrainians in Crimea - all troops there were pro-Russian "self-defence" forces
                      Arto Pulkki, source of information for Finnish magazine "Suomen Sotilas"(=Finnish Soldier) expertised in Russian military material claims that helmets and uniforms on photoes of soldiers in Crimea are latest versions, only in use of the elite troops.

Lue uutisia Suomesta ja maailmalta heti tuoreeltaan. IS seuraa uutistilannetta ympäri vuorokauden.
                      Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                      BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                      BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                      BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Oh fuck.
                        Originally posted by IRON-E
                        Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Russia test-fires ICBM amid tension over Ukraine

I think thats a big FUCK OFF to the rest of the world. Dont you?

Pentagon official tells CBS News the U.S. was notified of launch of Russian missile near the border of Russia and Kazakhstan
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

NOTE: It was known and planned before the Ukraine stuff began.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              Russia test-fires ICBM amid tension over Ukraine

I think thats a big FUCK OFF to the rest of the world. Dont you?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-t...-over-ukraine/
                              It's only a Fuck Off message if you launch it towards the US and it does not make it a-la DPRK.

Yes, they could have rescheduled it, but seriously no one is going to use strategic nuclear weapons today against another big nuclear power as it with be a MAD scenario. I could be wrong of course, and in that case I'll see you all on the other side.

I also hope those of you following this listened to what dear ol' Vlad had to say today.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                NOTE: It was known and planned before the Ukraine stuff began.
                                Even so its still a "hey look these still work" kind of thing.
                                Not only to the US but to everyone ells as well. Just a bit of timely muscle flexing.
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X