X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Oh, so you guys are telling me Jenny McCarthy isn't the preeminent source on trustworthy medical information?
    And she's hocking e-cigs on tv

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Oh, so you guys are telling me Jenny McCarthy isn't the preeminent source on trustworthy medical information?
    lol has she done anything since Singled Out?

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Vegans, the answer is vegans.
    They're currently beating Libertarians 2:1.

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    I have so much fun fucking with you.

EDIT: If you can add, I can add.

There are antibiotic resistant infections, CDF, MRSA, etc., that are so strong and resistant that no, they haven't stopped prescribing, they have given up because what they throw at it is useless.
    I don't actually think were to that point yet, I think there are still drugs that can knock those out, but they are becoming less effective.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    <3

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    Explain to us your vast knowledge of said vaccination process?

I'm not being too sarcastic here. I genuinely want to grasp how much you understand on the subject.
    I have never claimed to have a vast knowledge about this subject. Do you? Do anti-vaxxers?

He is going to tell us, word for word what they said on the Huffington Post I assume.
    You're full of bad assumptions but don't let that stop you.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post

I'm not being too sarcastic here. I genuinely want to grasp how much you understand on the subject.

He is going to tell us, word for word what they said on the Huffington Post I assume.

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    I think that fundamentally shows your lack of understanding if that's how you think vaccines work.

Are you actually arguing this point? we havent stopped prescribing antibiotics because certain things have become resistant to them.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I have so much fun fucking with you.

EDIT: If you can add, I can add.

There are antibiotic resistant infections, CDF, MRSA, etc., that are so strong and resistant that no, they haven't stopped prescribing, they have given up because what they throw at it is useless.

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    I think that fundamentally shows your lack of understanding if that's how you think vaccines work.

Are you actually arguing this point? we havent stopped prescribing antibiotics because certain things have become resistant to them.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    What if we are not supposed to vaccinate? What if we will have terrible, virulent, unstoppable outbreaks of mutated strains of the very things we vaccinate against, just as we are learning about the overprescribed and overused antibiotics creating many resistant, or untreatable versions of things that once only caused a swollen throat and swollen glands?

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    Just as I'm sure a full 20% accepts everything they are told at face value without a second thought or question.

I think having people think critically and forcing those "in-the-know" to explain and elaborate the information they possess allowing more people to learn is a great benefit of people questioning and/or doubting.
    It's not about who is in the know withholding information but people with agendas with or without proper backgrounds trying to sell bullshit ideas.

What fucking bizarro world is it that we entertain these fucking anti-vax idiots terrible opinions? What makes you think that questioning basic things like vaccines is "critical thinking"?

I hope anti vaxxers are happy that this stuff is on the rise thanks to their stupid fucking bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3oZrMGDMMw

I'm not really bothered by most conspiracy theory type people but the people who buy into anti vaccine shit are the dumbest fucks to walk this earth.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post

Vegans, the answer is vegans.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X