Pro-gun myths busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smooth View Post
    I point out the logical errors and inconsistencies, you and a few others try to buttress your positions to no avail, then abandon the point in lieu of something else you've picked up from the blogosphere.
    I don't think you're in the same conversation we're in. Why don't you call me on all my "logical errors" and "inconsistencies"?

Comment

How can you claim to believe in something so strongly when you don't even understand how it operates?

You're just throwing around conceptual catch-phrases at this point.
      I haven't said anything to show that I'm ignorant to how due process operates unlike you and Corvallis on many of the other gun control topics that have been discussed. You still think the government is illegally capturing NICS info and compiling illegal hidden registries? If you recall, that was your reason for not disputing an official registry to support universal background checks. Your reasoning and backpeddling is nothing but entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
        I don't think you're in the same conversation we're in. Why don't you call me on all my "logical errors" and "inconsistencies"?
        This smooth guy does the same thing he is accusing us of, he backpeddles with supposed "offense" or "I'm smarter than you, so you must not be explaining yourself" or grasping at straws to try to support his views. When that doesn't work, he bails out and then starts picking and choosing what he'll use to start another unfounded attack. Occasionally he shows glimmers of hope and understanding but more often than not he's just as bad as we supposedly are.

Corvallis on the other hand, he lives in a world of black and white and walks around with one eye closed. Anything that doesn't fit his myopic view is lunacy...
        Last edited by ParsedOut; 06-26-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
          Still fucking that chicken?
          OMG!!! I am dying here! That was comedy gold! :rofl:
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It's not the only point I've picked out, it's simply the latest cause you all have jumped on. Every time you ramble incoherently I point out the logical errors and inconsistencies, you and a few others try to buttress your positions to no avail, then abandon the point in lieu of something else you've picked up from the blogosphere. That's the trend of the past month in these few threads I've been participating within.
            In case you were wondering, this is the self-fart sniffing superiority complex we are referring to when we give you shit about the ivory tower.

Especially since you have your own definition of logical errors and inconsistencies. Well, that's more an arrogance complex, but, it is tied into the superiority complex on display.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I totally sniff my own farts. I'm usually impressed, and/or a little offended.
              Originally posted by Andy.B
              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
              ~~~~~~~~~~
              I was born on 3/25…
              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

So...two guys got into a disagreement, one person postured with a gun and the confrontation ended without incident? Sounds way less violent than all of the muggings, robberies and street fights that happen on a daily basis around the country. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                    ...he lives in a world of black and white and walks around with one eye closed. Anything that doesn't fit his myopic view is lunacy...
                    Says the guy who thinks:

A) Poor people are stupid and lazy.
                    B) Other countries are going to invade the United States.
                    C) Illegal immigrants are scam artists.
                    D) To Terrorize and to be a terrorist are one and the same.

Hilarious.
                    2011 1M Alpine white/black
                    1996 Civic white/black
                    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                      Says the guy who thinks:

A) Poor people are stupid and lazy.
                      B) Other countries are going to invade the United States.
                      C) Illegal immigrants are scam artists.
                      D) To Terrorize and to be a terrorist are one and the same.

Hilarious.
                      Haha! True on A. B and D are an oversimplification. Regarding C, I never said or implied any thing of the sort. Troll on my friend...

Comment

I'll troll. You fantasize.
                        2011 1M Alpine white/black
                        1996 Civic white/black
                        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

hahahahahaha

I will have to give einhorn some style points for that one
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Another win for armed civilians.

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                              Denzel Mickiel has been subjected to years of indirect racism...what else was he supposed to do?!

Comment

IB4 glenn beck money grabbing site not a credible source....... Why not find the story on local news web page before posting ???????? dammit you guys have got to step it up
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X