Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRS "lost" all of Lois Lerner's Emails...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS "lost" all of Lois Lerner's Emails...

The shit this administration gets away with...

"The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claimed Friday that it cannot produce Lois Lerner’s emails to and from the White House and other administration departments due to a supposed computer crash.
    The IRS previously agreed to hand over all of the ex-IRS official’s emails from 2009 to 2011 to the House Ways and Means Committee, chaired by Rep. Dave Camp. But the IRS claimed Friday that it has Lerner’s emails to and from other IRS officials but it cannot produce emails to and from the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, or Democratic offices.
    The IRS’ computer crash may go down in history next to the eighteen and a half minute gap in the Watergate tapes, which was supposedly caused by a mistake by Richard Nixon’s secretary Rose Mary Woods.
    “The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries,” Camp said in a statement. “There needs to be an immediate investigation and forensic audit by Department of Justice as well as the Inspector General.”
    “Just a short time ago, Commissioner Koskinen promised to produce all Lerner documents,” Camp continued. “It appears now that was an empty promise. Frankly, these are the critical years of the targeting of conservative groups that could explain who knew what when, and what, if any, coordination there was between agencies. Instead, because of this loss of documents, we are conveniently left to believe that Lois Lerner acted alone. This failure of the IRS requires the White House, which promised to get to the bottom of this, to do an Administration-wide search and production of any emails to or from Lois Lerner. The Administration has repeatedly referred us back to the IRS for production of materials. It is clear that is wholly insufficient when it comes to determining the full scope of the violation of taxpayer rights.”
    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

^

Is not having Holders DOJ do the audit and "forensic analysis" of said audit, much like letting the Fox guard the coop
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to light. Before I read anything, doesn't surprise me lol.

Comment

trans·par·en·cy

[trans-pair-uhn-see, -par-] Show IPA
        noun, plural trans·par·en·cies. 1. Also, trans·par·ence. the quality or state of being transparent.

2. something transparent, especially a picture, design, or the like on glass or some translucent substance, made visible by light shining through from behind.

3. Photography . a. the proportion of the light that is passed through the emulsion on an area of a photographic image.

b. a photographic print on a clear base for viewing by transmitted light.

Origin:
        1585–95; < Medieval Latin trānspārentia. See transparent, -ency
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Seems only those that were being investigated were victims of crashing computers that were disposed of.

Amusing...
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Same shit different day. We're boned five ways from Friday, I'm beyond stressing about it at this point.

Comment

Wonder what the IRS would have to say if if "I lost" my receipts that I used for tax write of purposes that were stored on my computer due to a hard drive crash??? Do you think that will work....

Satirical waste of govt time but still funny. Steve Stockman R, TX. Introduces "The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act,” From his websites press page. My personal Fav is #10 though 2 & 3 are very close runners up with #6 getting an honorable mention .

Originally posted by Link
              “The United States was founded on the belief government is subservient and accountable to the people. Taxpayers shouldn’t be expected to follow laws the Obama administration refuses to follow themselves,” said Stockman. “Taxpayers should be allowed to offer the same flimsy, obviously made-up excuses the Obama administration uses.”

Under Stockman’s bill, “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act,” taxpayers who do not provide documents requested by the IRS can claim one of the following reasons:

1. The dog ate my tax receipts
              2. Convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction
              3. Traded documents for five terrorists
              4. Burned for warmth while lost in the Yukon
              5. Left on table in Hillary’s Book Room
              6. Received water damage in the trunk of Ted Kennedy’s car
              7. Forgot in gun case sold to Mexican drug lords
              8. Forced to recycle by municipal Green Czar
              9. Was short on toilet paper while camping
              10. At this point, what difference does it make?
              Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, suggests that if the IRS can’t keep track of key documents, taxpayers shouldn’t have to either. Hence the bill he filed Friday: “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipt…
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

"I can't even..." comes to mind.

Data recovery isn't science fiction. If a hard drive or shared mail server goes down, for a few grand a data recovery expert can find out what's on the drives most likely, unless they've been wiped multiple times. "Computer malfunction" isn't specific, elected officials don't know diddily squat about computers. Hard drives are all that need to be looked into, the rest of the hardware can stop working if you can transplant a drive and recover info from it.

Damn P&R. I don't post here on principle.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I just find it humorous that instead of saving the drives for evidence, they were conveniently destroyed on top of being conveniently "wiped"

SMH Bureaucracy

Comment

its cool... you just cancel your email server just weeks after the crash.

IRS CANCELLED Contract with Email-Storage Firm Weeks After Lerner’s Computer Crash

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

And it still continues...

Seems Obama likes bad news to come out on Friday since most will forget about come Monday.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

And oh my,the newest crash victims were linked to the investigation,I almost can't believe it.......but oh yeah,big O administration,yes I can!
                        Last edited by blazing; 09-06-2014, 05:47 AM.

Comment

This is a blatant 'fuck you' to every single tax paying American, the saddest part is they'll all get away with it.

Comment

Headline: Rep. Darrell Issa Says He Caught the Justice Department Red-Handed Conspiring with House Dems on IRS Documents

Comment

IB Glen Beck mockery

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X