Bugout/Disaster Prep. Thread
Collapse
X
-
I have a bugout bag with a couple hunting knives, clothes, camp stuff, botany book, and other random things. Plus my mosin, and plenty of rounds.
All spent, $350. Any more and you're just defeating the point really.Leave a comment:
-
Normally I would say that prepping for a worldwide problem of such magnitude is crazy. But then I heard that China is making brand new E30s, so you never know.
Helpful hint, Costco sells pallets of water and freeze dried foods of many types, some of which I tried and are surprisingly not disgusting. It's also the perfect time to buy a carbureted E30.Leave a comment:
-
Bugout/Disaster Prep. Thread
So after keeping up with the world events I've been finding myself wanting to finally start on some king of bugout preparation. I've been meaning to for sometime but never got around to it. Almost all of my friends back in Indiana had some kind of preparation.
I'm curious to see if any other R3Vers have some kind of bugout preparation including bags, supplies, vehicles, guns, etc. that you have stowed away in your storage/closets waiting for the time when you need to use them. I've talked to my wife and a Cherokee ZJ or WJ is in the near months. Also looking for other useful advice. Plus I live in Phoenix so if anything were to happen I'd be almost f'd if not prepared.Last edited by slaterd; 09-19-2014, 09:05 AM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: