Manson to get married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manson to get married

Why does a 26 year old want from life but to marry a nut job like him. There really are some nut jobs out there.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Because Manson isn't really a nut job. Its all a performance.

Oops. See post below.
    Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 11-18-2014, 10:16 AM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Move to P&R?

She wants fame and attention. Were you not on facebook r3v today? It's was a 20 year old girl posting on r3v's facebook blue waffles all damn day!
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

GG beat me to it

15 mins in the spot light
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Move to P&R?

She wants fame and attention. Were you not on facebook r3v today? It's was a 20 year old girl posting on r3v's facebook blue waffles all damn day!

Don't have a facebook account
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

To me I do not think he is crazy either, she also is not. He is a sociopath, and many mistake that for crazy. I know nothing about her but her motives are suspicious to me. Might have some "daddy issues" or self esteem issues. Or maybe she actually loves they guy.

Comment

She wants access to "next of kin" documents because she believes she can prove him innocent.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                GG beat me to it

15 mins in the spot light
                This.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                Don't have a facebook account
                You should be happy with that choice, especially in this case.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Move to P&R?

This.

I actually wish just one of the postings wasn't deleted, I reported a few to facebook. We could have had facebook ban her from using facebook, but the facebook review notification stated because the offending posts were removed they didn't review them. I had successfully avoided actually seeing the blue waffles in all my years of internets till then though. Such a pity.

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                To me I do not think he is crazy either, she also is not. He is a sociopath, and many mistake that for crazy. I know nothing about her but her motives are suspicious to me. Might have some "daddy issues" or self esteem issues. Or maybe she actually loves they guy.
                She has nuclear holocaust level daddy issues, clearly, I think her action is a little crazy. I don't know anything about her either, but that's textbook. When a strong man (mentally in his case, not always physically) catches the eyes of an easily controlled woman, she is swooned because of the control and feels.
                Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-18-2014, 08:17 AM.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Holy shit post fail facepalm on my part.

I did no research and thought you were referencing the Performer, Marylin Manson.

Charles is a true nutjob. No doubt about it.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Charles Manson can get married, but not gay people.

lolz
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Charles Manson can get married, but not gay people.

lolz
                      Did you just compare gays to Manson?!?!?! That is out of line Sir! You are a Homophobe! Gay people are nice - and usually too busy watching America's Top Model to have time to kill people! How dare you!

And now that I win that argument - a victory dance.

The little I know - he's not allowed conjugal visits. So let's hope for no more Manson babies. That DNA should be fire bombed.

(total side note - why is the world conjugal spelled that way? It's like someone said co-gential and didn't realize what they were saying)
                      Last edited by george graves; 11-19-2014, 03:27 AM.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Totally unrelated but George besides you and me how many people on here, recognize let alone REMEMBER where your new sig came from
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Conjugation (microbiology): a mechanism of exchange of genetic material between bacteria.

;D

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Totally unrelated but George besides you and me how many people on here, recognize let alone REMEMBER where your new sig came from
                            Bloodhound gang was my favorite.

Comment

I was gonna say The Electric Company...
                              Originally posted by Andy.B
                              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X