Frontline: Putin's Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frontline: Putin's Way

Posting this for for y'all that ended up not catching this. The saying is true. Once kgb, always kgb.

FRONTLINE investigates the accusations surrounding Vladimir Putin's reign in Russia.

I wanted to watch that but couldn't bring myself to stay up that late last night. I'll have to catch it on-demand.

Comment

Definitely worth it!

Comment

Just finished watching this... wow. I already knew he was shady, but damn.

Comment

Shady yes, and a product of his environment. I swear you have to bribe the train conductor just so you don't get ripped off over there! In communist poland, you'd say you'll "fix it" if you wanted to get something as simple as a refrigerator. That means you know the department store owner, already bought something for his wife, have thrown in a little extra in the pot and then picked it up the at two in the dead of night. And there was a "fix" for everything! Imagine what it's like to acquire power.

Comment

Good video. I'm originally from Ukraine and my Russian friend always tells me that Putin knows what he's doing. I'm sure he does know what he's doing, it doesn't mean it's the right thing.

Comment

Working...
            X