Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Well, if the future president can ignore the law, so can I.

I like the way you think, buuuuut.......let me know how that goes for you.....
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Id rather have someone, same views or not, show up and do their job bringing new bills or removing old laws in washington then sitting on their ass or going off campaigning like so many do.

I don't even have to name the names, if you look at senate/house attendance reports a good half of them barely show up and do their job.

A select good few such as Mccain, Warren, Sanders, Ryan, Paul, and others actually did do their job, time and time again, going to washington and legislating like they should. Fuck you guys for thinking it has anything to do with views. If you support the other losers who dont show up and do their job, or even vote them in, you are a hypocrite and an asshole.

Unless you guys like paying taxes to those who don't work, then you should be totally fine with basic income and free tuition.
      Well communism would take care of that.
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Sounds like Liz the Injun might be her running mate... Oh there's a match made in _____!
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Canadian checking in here. I thought we had it bad with daddies baby boy running our show, but.................

You guys are fucked!
          Originally posted by codyep3
          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
          2010 F650gs twin
          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
            Canadian checking in here. I thought we had it bad with daddies baby boy running our show, but.................

You guys are fucked!
            god damn it! you do have a point. i hate that bitch
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post

You guys are fucked!
              We can burn in hell together. That boy band front man you call a president is pretty bad. All name and no game! This hemisphere's politics blows.
              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-17-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Looks like Hilldog's definitely got MSN in the palm of her hand, too. All political articles smearing trump. The only opinion article favoring him redirects you to the home page.... Or at least for me it does...
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                  We can burn in hell together. That boy band front man you call a president is pretty bad. All name and no game! This hemisphere's politics blows.
                  But but.....we don't call him president;-)

His father was the great man who introduced deficit financing to Canada back in the late 60's, early 70's. Prior to that Canada ran a surplus....no deficit!
                  What an ass hat and His son is no better.

Unfortunately to get rid of our previous totalitarian leader Adolf Harper, we needed to throw the entire party out of control.
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    Looks like Hilldog's definitely got MSN in the palm of her hand, too. All political articles smearing trump. The only opinion article favoring him redirects you to the home page.... Or at least for me it does...
                    I do not approve of Trump rhetoric in the slightest, but the WaPo is doing the same thing, with a selection of articles as follows: Trump is shooting himself in the foot on foreign policy; I hate Donald Trump. But he might get my vote.; Donald Trump is selling American workers a scam and The 2016 election is already decided. History says Hillary Clinton wins.

Not cool, not objective, and not fair or balanced coverage of current events. Just because someone acts like an asshat (in their opinion) does not mean that you should provide unbalanced coverage, and the same applies to right oriented news organizations.

Comment

Well, one of those links is to a Wapo blog, another is an opinion article and the first one is worth a read for sure, it points directly at what you're mentioning in your post--he's become the nominee for a party that doesn't support any of his positions which puts everyone in an awkward position when it comes to critiquing his policy views.

Comment

Hillary for prison 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          They ALL belong in prison. Reps, dems, and everything in between. They are all crooks.
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

But who shall lead in her stead, and why should she be treated any differently than any other wealthy white person? We all know if you have the $$$ and your skin color is correct you almost never go there.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              But who shall lead in her stead, and why should she be treated any differently than any other wealthy white person? We all know if you have the $$$ and your skin color is correct you almost never go there.
                              Unfortunately, she will be the next POTUS. Our system of gov't is so broken it's beyond repair, to include the electoral process. Too much money in politics. There should be no such thing as a professional politician.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

You're gonna end up with the bluest of blue balls over this one.

It's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X