No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stupid waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles was told when she accepted (likely before) the appointment as Secretary that she was not supposed to use a private server, for her email in regards to her position as Secretary of State. Yet she did it anyway, (do as I say not as I do, those rules dont apply to me I am Hillary Clinton...much ) I say she knows a fair bit about I.T. (or at least employs a bunch that do) and that its easier to delete damming and illegal shit permanently off your own private server than one in a bunker in Langley somewhere.

Her govt emails are a matter of public record and going around the system to circumvent that should be a very telling thing. There are lots of reasons she should not be the POTUS, this is just one of many and its amazing how blatant the looking the other way has gotten in the last 3 election cycles, or maybe just how little people in general actually know or care anymore.

Hillary For PRISON 2016..
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

pm sent to you sleeve
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i'm sure this was brought up, Clinton deleted by her own confession 32,000 personal emails from her server. she was in office 50 months so that's about 21 personal email a day 7 days a week.
        I wonder when she had time to conduct official business
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          two things mr brave
          who said i'm for trump?
          i'll only believe you aren't voting trump if you post a photo of your ballot in november.

hillary has been proven to have lied repeatedly, recently and before you were born. do a google search on her, much has been proven regarding her inability to tell the truth. she represents all that is wrong with politics in america.
          Hillary was lying in the 70's and 80's? She was in the public eye then?

On March 23, 2015, in a college auditorium in Virginia, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz became the first major candidate to announce

Comment

Let me pose these questions:
            How many indiscretions/failures/scandals make one unsuitable for the office? What makes someone suitable for the office/what are you looking for in a candidate?

My thoughts:
            1. There is no limit, anyone can recover from any failure, lying, scandal with a timely owning up to the failure and appropriate penance. But they need to prove that they learned something positive from that failure and didn't just sit in the corner plotting how to not get caught next time.
            2. Strong leadership, a-la LBJ style "nut cutting" or T. Roosevelt saying f rules/traditions and doing what they believe is right. Ability to recognize when they are wrong and change their minds. Ability to listen to opinions from any source, including your hated enemies. Good grasp of how actual people feel and how they struggle. Understanding and vision of US current and future world position. A good idea of how to deal with emerging threats without embroiling this country in expensive and shameful conflicts. No demagogues, if your opinions aren't embraced by everyone it's okay. Dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              i'll only believe you aren't voting trump if you post a photo of your ballot in november.

Hillary was lying in the 70's and 80's? She was in the public eye then?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...clinton-trump/
              Sorry, thought you were younger
              I may vote for trump, probably will if he's the candidate vs Clinton
              That doesn't mean I'm for him specifically, I'll vote for anyone running against probably the most corrupt person I've ever seen
              She lies, she doesn't care, she's running to be somebody, and she's ugly lol
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

and she's ugly lol
                Whereas Trump is a golden-haired Adonis, albeit with a dead cat on his head?

Comment

In another life, Hillary drive a CRV, and was president of a HOA somewhere. At least that's what I think of every time I see her.

That, or Robot Nixon.

Tin foil hat time, I did notice the director of the FBI is another Chicago bred politician, so I'm sure he's either got some ties, or is in on it..

Meanwhile, Google searches can't help but bring up bad Clinton links now, despite their filtering.

(Back to my hovel..)

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    In another life, Hillary drive a CRV, and was president of a HOA somewhere.
                    I think you nailed this.
                    #HoaPresidentsForPrison2016
                    1990 Alpine 325is
                    1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                      I think you nailed this.
                      #HoaPresidentsForPrison2016
                      Fucking nailed it.
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So... let me get this straight.

The FBI DIRECTOR can go on national television and tell everyone that a presidential candidate should be given an immunity idol because her intent was in the right place?

Edit: Late to the party rage
                        Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-06-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

i hold hillary and "the don" in equal contempt, and other than "how the fuck did we get here", i guess that's about all i have to say.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            "how the fuck did we get here"
                            Honestly, I think most people are asking this question. Maybe not out loud, but in the back of their mind they are thinking it..

I mean four or even two years ago, could anyone have pictured this was going to be our two choices from the major parties? It has become a reality t.v. show.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Trump makes sense. Conservatives told the establishment to fuck off by supporting the apparent leader at the time who happened to be anti-establishment. Cruz would have sent the same message had he gotten the nod, but to less of an extreme degree.

Now, Hillary. We got Hillary because the left have not rejected the establishment yet. They almost did with Bernie.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

We have hillary because the entitled waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles thinks its her turn, she gave up and let the 0 win in 08 since many didnt think she could win over the war hero, so now shes cashing all the chits that bought her then.

Also we have all the huge donations to the Clinton foundation and all that money paid to get bill to speak at events.... Lots of "access to the next president" was bought by lots of important and influential people all over the world, you think those people that bought that access are going to let that investment slip away over a couple of emails???
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X