No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bad Juju I am refering too is not in some 3rd world shit hole in central africa wanting to kill off a rival tribe, or central America more concerned about keeping the drug routes open, or some JV team Islamic insurgents in the middle east. This is between the biggest players on the planet and what we are not being told. There is something big brewing in both eastern europe in several places and russia china NKorea and japan S korea. Trade being down globally, the Saudis losing control of their cartel, and now trying to get in bed with the russians to get oil back up. There is a lot of games of brinkmanship being played in some very volatile areas right now.

Its only really being reported in the US on Alt meida/tinfoil hattery sites, since its not on CNN/MSNBC/ABC or even fox to lesser degree so in America it must not be happening since there is no "credible" sources reporting it
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

First, HC losing it at the van seemed to typify dehydration, and what folks, even DT said fits. She felt unwell, seemed okay, and then, wham, just passed out going from resting against a post to moving.

As to the joint exercises, as you'd suspect, they've been planned for some time and were announced way earlier this year. Russia may be trying to play nice with China to avoid the same sort of cold war spending themselevs to oblivion. After all, if they can have China police their interested in S Asia all the better. That NK decided to get all hot above ground is a convenient reason to cooperate.

In the mid east SA is facing some major changes, economically, socially, and politically, but this is a normal thing. Russia is as always, trying to expand their sphere of influence, but it's only a matter of time before dear old Vlad kicks it and the bear rests again.

So no need to ring the alarm bells just yet as far as I am concerned. Also consider that an alarmist and perhaps pessimistic world view is unhealthy, self fulfilling as the good stuff rarely gets coverage, and just plain inaccurate. Just look past the troubles of the moment and you'll probably see that we are actually better off than ever.

Comment

^^^ post link to assertion DT had anything to say about Hitlery's seizure. the only thing I saw,on MSNBC was that he knew nothing about it.

she, a candidate for POTUS, was the only one in the crowd to suffer ill effects of high 70's heat. please. have more respect for your own intellect than to to believe that.

Comment

Maybe they are right...maybe it ain't pneumonia.... maybe it is worse!

Or is that conspiracy and we can only take it as the holy truth when one of her cronies allows?
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
            ^^^ post link to assertion DT had anything to say about Hitlery's seizure. the only thing I saw,on MSNBC was that he knew nothing about it
            If you're talking about the thing at the 9/11 memorial I don't know why you'd call it a siezure. But DT did say (according to a fellow Rep) that HC decided to leave on her own. Not saying he said anything negative at the time of the post yesterday. But you really should slow your roll with seizure talk.

Comment

Watch the video. Two angles. It looks like a trailer for Weekend at Bernies.

Comment

Okay, yes every news site has had those, so anyone who wants to see it by now has done so. Like I said above, it looks like a classic case of dehydration, which would make sense with the now released pneumonia story. Just look at other cases of people collapsing from dehydration, they feel fine, then they start to feel a bit off with a feeling of intermittent hot/cold, then they sit/rest and when they get up, bam they collapse. Of course, if they both released their records then independent experts (not me, and probably not you either) could fairly assess their histories and determine if it's likely that either of them has a condition that would make them unfit to serve.

It's also worth pointing out that seizures tend to be far more sudden, although there are many types with various results. Just don't parrot back the same word that someone else is using to draw viewers and increase clicks, and instead use your own training/experience/knowledge to find that middle ground that's likely the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Okay, yes every news site has had those, so anyone who wants to see it by now has done so. Like I said above, it looks like a classic case of dehydration, which would make sense with the now released pneumonia story. Just look at other cases of people collapsing from dehydration, they feel fine, then they start to feel a bit off with a feeling of intermittent hot/cold, then they sit/rest and when they get up, bam they collapse. Of course, if they both released their records then independent experts (not me, and probably not you either) could fairly assess their histories and determine if it's likely that either of them has a condition that would make them unfit to serve.

It's also worth pointing out that seizures tend to be far more sudden, although there are many types with various results. Just don't parrot back the same word that someone else is using to draw viewers and increase clicks, and instead use your own training/experience/knowledge to find that middle ground that's likely the truth.
                  The proclaimed doctor already chimed in.

You an MD, RT? Or please qualify your statements with level of experience or just defer to every news site you mentioned with all those videos.

And this is just intermittent then? News just caught on her a bad day, bad angle, bad lighting, bad allergies, bad coverage? Not the only bad health issue they have been catching. Intermittent still?

And if it is only dehydration, and two hours later she felt fine... why cancel some campaigning? Obama said a president needs to walk and chew gum at the same time about McCain during his stab at things. So to should HRC?

And re: med hx;
                  So a history of cancer would in your belief disqualify someone? Or let's release the documents and then decide given the candidate of choice which conditions pass muster?

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                    The proclaimed doctor already chimed in.
                    If that happened in this thread I missed it. Feel free to point it out.

You an MD, RT? Or please qualify your statements with level of experience or just defer to every news site you mentioned with all those videos.
                    No, and I said as much. I had fairly comprehensive training in first aid in college as part of a job requirement, and it wasn't some two hour video, but a 5 day course. Granted, I have had limited time to practice those skills in the past few years.

So, what makes you any more qualified than I to give a medical opinion?

And this is just intermittent then? News just caught on her a bad day, bad angle, bad lighting, bad allergies, bad coverage? Not the only bad health issue they have been catching. Intermittent still?
                    Didn't say that either, but you like to take what people say to an extreme for some reason, probably to make a political point.

And if it is only dehydration, and two hours later she felt fine... why cancel some campaigning? Obama said a president needs to walk and chew gum at the same time about McCain during his stab at things. So to should HRC?
                    Well, if you knew anything about basic medicine you would understand that people react in many ways post overheat/dehydration/whatever else, and that two hours is a long time to minister aid to someone so they can walk out of a door, hug a child and get back in a vehicle. Should HRC what, walk and chew gum?

And re: med hx;
                    So a history of cancer would in your belief disqualify someone? Or let's release the documents and then decide given the candidate of choice which conditions pass muster?
                    Again, you are putting words in my post and exaggerating. Cancer, as you know comes in so many types, and each type has a fairly well known chance of recurrence. So no, history of cancer wouldn't immediately disqualify anyone without further understanding of the exact type and prognosis. So, like I said, and I'll quote it for you as it seems that you didn't see it:

Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Of course, if they both released their records then independent experts (not me, and probably not you either) could fairly assess their histories and determine if it's likely that either of them has a condition that would make them unfit to serve.
                    Whatever the case about her actual condition and the results of the election you seem to be going after a simple call for reason/thought and that makes little sense to me.

Comment

You are so brave to defend her. A lot smarter people wouldn't even try. I commend you.

Check post 542 to start. You had to check qualifications. After you do that, go to post 572.

I never made any medical diagnosis. I simply parroted the Clinton campaign and the news on that matter. Was it wrong? Was I wrong? Well, the pneumonia may be a cover-up or only a scratch of the surface.. but.. things sure are panning out since.. early 2000s with her health.

You seem confused. It is OK. It is among the liberal'itis. Of all the things you could defend her on you choose her health which is quite clearly in peril. I am "going after a simple call for reason/thought and that makes little sense to [you]". I know, I see it in you and you just confirmed it. Thank you.

And your comment on cancer.. release the medical records to determine if someone would be unfit to serve.. just read what you wrote. I care not to keep quoting you. With evidence in front of you to contradict what you think or feel or believe.... you just double down. Why quote then? Why even think? Just keep being you RT! The rules for presidential candidacy are already in place.. why do you want to add this to them? Such an addition would not bode well for your presumed candidate.

The thread title is very fitting. Hillary Sucks. She may well be sucking wind here, too...

And I like you breaking apart my quote line for line. It lets me know at least you read it.. comprehended, meh.. reading is a start.

Comment

You are so brave to defend her. A lot smarter people wouldn't even try. I commend you.

Thanks for that backhanded compliment! I get it, it's fun to try and wind people up, but I think you can see I am not defending HC, but disagreeing with one angle of media coverage.

Check post 542 to start. You had to check qualifications. After you do that, go to post 572.

So, if someone questions someone else it makes them immediately wrong? I totally get it.

I never made any medical diagnosis. I simply parroted the Clinton campaign and the news on that matter. Was it wrong? Was I wrong? Well, the pneumonia may be a cover-up or only a scratch of the surface.. but.. things sure are panning out since.. early 2000s with her health.

Who said that you made one or were wrong anyway? Neither of us are definitely right or wrong until it's over. I went with what I knew to fit the picture, and based on what I presented as credentials you don't seem to disagree.

You seem confused. It is OK. It is among the liberal'itis. Of all the things you could defend her on you choose her health which is quite clearly in peril. I am "going after a simple call for reason/thought and that makes little sense to [you]". I know, I see it in you and you just confirmed it. Thank you.

I am not defending her, but rather going after the very crazy idea that it's okay to for the media to make a false claim that smears either side without basis. Although I don't like DT I would be going after a similar baseless claim. But as we are going all third grader here let me add in a nuh-uh!

And your comment on cancer.. release the medical records to determine if someone would be unfit to serve.. just read what you wrote. I care not to keep quoting you. With evidence in front of you to contradict what you think or feel or believe.... you just double down. Why quote then? Why even think? Just keep being you RT! The rules for presidential candidacy are already in place.. why do you want to add this to them? Such an addition would not bode well for your presumed candidate.

Not sure what you're missing, but I already said they should release records to be reviewed by independent (or as independent as possible) experts who could perhaps give us an idea of what the future should hold for them medically. Not calling for any changes in rule, but there are certain things that seem to disqualify someone when it comes to voting someone in to office in this country today.

The thread title is very fitting. Hillary Sucks. She may well be sucking wind here, too...

You should go read what I wrote in the DT thread.

And I like you breaking apart my quote line for line. It lets me know at least you read it.. comprehended, meh.. reading is a start.

Sure, no problem, now imagine if candidates did that in a debate, we might actually learn something! Even if I disagree with you I hope you have a great evening TimeMachine!

Comment

So if she really had pneumonia and has known since Friday, do you think it was responsible of her to be hugging children and exposing a massive crowd to her illness? This has a haunting tone of the email scandal, she can never just come forth with the truth. She needs to be caught, then it comes out. First she had allergies, then she overheated, then she has pneumonia...

Comment

Who signed off on this shit lmaaaoooo
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...-an-explainer/

Who signed off on this shit lmaaaoooo
                              Haha wow!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

For the young voters, and anyone that may wonder about the animosity some have towards Hillary, a little history. And for anyone that actually believes she gives a shit about anyone other than herself
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X