No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Hillary is fucked up and corrupt. Trump may be just doing this to prove that he can, and, more than likely, he'll get next to nothing passed that he's promising. Hillary will pass a lot of shit that SHOULDN'T be passed. She has WAY more going on behind the scenes than old trumpy.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      The sheer ignorance of his foreign policy is bad enough, but his almost cartoonish narcissistic personality disorder is the worst. The fact that it's appealing to so many voters is troublesome.
      Yes, but I have no desire for a Theocracy like the crazy Cruz supporters.

At least we know Trump is a RINO and gives no fucks about the Bible. That said, I don't like any of the candidates.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

At least we know Trump is a RINO and gives no fucks about the Bible. That said, I don't like any of the candidates.
        AGREED on all counts
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-30-2016, 03:15 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Cruz talks about carpet bombing ISIS, meanwhile talks about basically creating a Christian Caliphate lmao.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            he worries me far less than the traitor masquerading as presidential candidate.

And Hillery foreign policy knowledge is so much better??????

FFS she testified under oath than no one died directly due to her decision making process and "what difference does it make" anyway that they did. Yes people die due to risky jobs and being in harms way in unstable places, but I would not be able to sleep at night knowing people under my umbrella of responsibility died because I didnt do everything in my power to get them help when they called for it and needed it the most.........

FUCK Her.
            FUCK that c-waffle!
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              he worries me far less than the traitor masquerading as presidential candidate.

And Hillery foreign policy knowledge is so much better??????

FFS she testified under oath than no one died directly due to her decision making process and "what difference does it make" anyway that they did. Yes people die due to risky jobs and being in harms way in unstable places, but I would not be able to sleep at night knowing people under my umbrella of responsibility died because I didnt do everything in my power to get them help when they called for it and needed it the most.........

FUCK Her.
              Yes, her foreign policy KNOWLEDGE is better. Hands down. Do I trust her or trump not to drag us into more fucking wars? No.

Your account of what happened with Benghazi is not only factually inaccurate but irrelevant to criticism of trump's stated views on foreign policy.

Just read trump's speech last week:

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

Since the man literally knows nothing about FP, everyone should be concerned that he's essentially directionless and ignorant on the entirety of this subject and will do whatever he's told to do by his advisers.

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

agreed, cruz is a fucking idiot fundamentalist and we certainly dont need another one of them running the WH. He's not going to get the nomination.
              Last edited by BraveUlysses; 05-02-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

OH pray tell, how is it "factually inaccurate"...... This ought to be a fun one
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Hitlery did nothing wrong
                  willschnitz

Comment

Hilary did everything wrong

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
                    90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
                    87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
                    90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
                    87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
                    71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Well this is starting to finally heat up.
                      willschnitz

Comment

Love how the IG for the State Department finally came to a conclusion that what she did was wrong.

Washington DC is a ________! Pathetic.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          Love how the IG for the State Department finally came to a conclusion that what she did was wrong.

Thorough investigations are good, don't be stupid.

Comment

interesting that a government investigation actually came out finding she's in the wrong.
                            interesting also that hillary and her aides refused to cooperate in the IG investigation.
                            she broke the law, but the attorney general will do nothing IMHO
                            Gucifer that claims to have hacked her server plea bargained and agreed to cooperate with the FBI investigation.
                            Hillary needs to go away
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Thorough investigations are good, don't be stupid.
                              Point is it was stated two years ago that it was against the rules....Why did we need the State Dept to do a 15 month investigation only to say yeah she was breaking the rules but she gets a pass.

Kinda like the program to bring in 4000 ish Afghans and that program is going to cost 446 Million.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Point is it was stated two years ago that it was against the rules....Why did we need the State Dept to do a 15 month investigation only to say yeah she was breaking the rules but she gets a pass.

Kinda like the program to bring in 4000 ish Afghans and that program is going to cost 446 Million.
                                The FBI will determine if charges are brought, this is simply the state department doing an investigation of what happened within it's own house. The state department isn't going to file charges because that's not what they do.

If you don't like Hillary or want to see her lose this election, the timing of this couldn't be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X