Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    But on a side note... that Young Cons website is exactly what I was talking about how the left and right just spout the same old sh*t from their high horses never imagining that the other might have an idea worth discussing. So narrow minded.
    Yeah, cringed when I posted the link. Originally the article posted wikileaks twitter/tweets and links to the new additional email dump. It seems that the original article has been changed by no longer providing that.

here you go: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

For the lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      Not that it makes a difference but did anyone scan through the new classified Hillary email dump by wikileaks?

Perhaps Clinton was threatening Comey's family with suicide with this whole scandal. /sarcasm
      Very old news. That is dated june 16.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        The new leaks mentioned in the article just dropped a week(ish) ago.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

read my very next post. lol

Comment

I can't click that link at work but even on WL the only searchable database of emails are all from FOIA requests from March this year. nothing that taken in the supposed hacking by guccifer 2.0 has been leaked yet.

Comment

rassmussen polling has trump at 44% and clinton at 37% and sinking
              outside the margin of error
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

literally the only poll that places him ahead of her

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  literally the only poll that places him ahead of her
                  Its the rate of change thats important eh?
                  hillary is looking like a boat anchor
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    Its the rate of change thats important eh?
                    hillary is looking like a boat anchor
                    If you ignore all the other data points I bet it looks impressive.

Comment

Reuters had them even this week.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Ugh, she is getting away with this.
                        My mother asked me, "whats wrong what is there still to hate about Hillary. Even the FBI suggests not to indict her".
                        "Mom, did you read the hundreds of links and hours upon hours of videos, I gave you, showing you that she's not the shining apple that you think she is?"
                        "No I didn't but I still don't think she's isn't a bad person and she is the right person and the most qualified person for the job."

God damnit. The hook line and sinker approach that Clinton supporters can only take at this point. Not like Trump supporters have to rely on some hope that half the shit he says is part of some brilliant marketing strategy.

Here is Attorney General Lynch's recent testimony in upside down town.
                        Deny deny deny, deflect deflect deflect.

Of course she'll get a job in the new administration. Or at least get a new job 6' under ;)

Does the Gary Johnson vote take away more from Trump or Clinton? Or equally from both disillusioned?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          If you ignore all the other data points I bet it looks impressive.

What is the margin for error?

Comment

What is the margin for error?
                            It's there in the middle column, and it's telling us that there is no definite trend at all if we use our high school statistics knowledge. Polls don't matter until everyone says you are 10 points down (leads to two things, poor turnout, and desertion to the presumptive winner), and even then it's correctable if there's more than two weeks to the general. Of course, none of this matters as I doubt we will see a winner and a concession after the deed is done. Likely this one's going to the men/women in black unless someone implodes.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              It's there in the middle column, and it's telling us that there is no definite trend at all if we use our high school statistics knowledge. Polls don't matter until everyone says you are 10 points down (leads to two things, poor turnout, and desertion to the presumptive winner), and even then it's correctable if there's more than two weeks to the general. Of course, none of this matters as I doubt we will see a winner and a concession after the deed is done. Likely this one's going to the men/women in black unless someone implodes.

I'll take rhetorical question for $1000.

Try not to get so jumpy. I know it's politics and everyone has THE right idea. Just be comfortable knowing you know; trying to convince someone else how right you are does not work. Time will tell.

Comment

Here's the question, how many votes will Mickey Mouse get this year? Willing to bet it's pretty decent number this year, thinking 4%
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X