X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    yup it's bush's fault
    lmao
    What exactly is Bush's fault? Because he's not trying to say anything is Bush's fault. Again, someone is just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Republitards who skewer the Clinton's for certain things, but give a giant pass to Republican candidates for the same things. You people are freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      Because you're a hypocrite?
      wow, pls explain?
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        Honestly I dont really have an opinion either way, I just like getting Republitards like you riled up. I do find it hilarious that according to you, these are just allegations, but somehow Bill is a serial rapist. Do you honestly not see the hypocrisy of your own views?
        if this is the reason you came back to post here please go crawl back in the swamp you dragged yourself out of
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

guess what, there is no comparison between bush and clinton. you might disagree with bush's politics, the way he handled the white house etc., but clinton is in a league of her own
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wow, pls explain?
            Because you criticize Bill for his sexual indiscretions, but you excuse Trumps. Because you criticize Hillary for firing people, yet you excuse Trump doing the same thing. He has a reality show about it for gods sake. Because you criticize Hillary for Benghazi security lapses, but you excuse the giant security lapse by the Bush administration that brought us 9/11. Because you criticize Hillary for her email server yet you excuse the Bush administration that deleted emails related to the Iraq war and purposely leaked the names of CIA agents putting their lives at risk. Do I need to go on?

You're a partisan hypocrite.

Comment

LGJefferies, I freaking love you ma brother, sticking it to these bunch of hypocritical shameless Republicans. facing the same thing with couple at my job still voting for him. I was a republican before this degenerate, scumbag, low life of a human being called trump came in and destroy the process. I'm so freakin angry at the people who voted this basterd. he literally cemented the stereotype that has been labeled on republicans/conservatives as being misogynists, racists, bigots, etc....and the so called Evangelicals (don't even get me started with them).....at this point, the party as to die, and it is dead; following this election whether he wins or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arems87e View Post
                he literally cemented the stereotype that has been labeled on republicans/conservatives as being misogynists, racists, bigots, etc....and the so called Evangelicals (don't even get me started with them).....
                This exactly.

I am constantly surprised when I watch his rallies and speeches at what I see in the crowd and what comes out of his mouth. His rhetoric is so bad and the tone in which he delivers it is reminiscent of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Absolutely done to insight riotous behavior and atmosphere.

The people supporting him have absolutely buried their heads in the sand and are unwilling to see Trump for the narcissistic turd he is. I CAN NOT stand Hillary, but she looks like a diamond sitting next to a lump of coal unfortunately. And that's not an easy thing to do. I can't bring myself to vote for her, but I'm glad she is going to win over Trump.
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

while trump is alleged to have been rude
                  hillary is complicit in bill's rape of broderick

repubs are accused, democrats nominate and elect a rapist

and i have not excused trump's alleged remarks. it's that democrats always, and i mean always play the race and sex cards to demean their opponents. It happens every election cycle. you did it to Romney.
                  don't you find it at least suspicious that these women never complained, never said anything for 11 years until it's national news? one of the women actually didn't even see who did it, but Trump happened to be behind her.
                  you have no way to know if they're true, but that doesn't matter because the damage is done. No way to disprove it either.

but that won't matter to you will it holmes? dems do not play fair.

go look up the history of Billy Dale and come back and explain why hillary is your choice
                  Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-14-2016, 12:42 PM.
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If your voting for Trump your an idiot.

If your voting for Hillary you hate your country and its God given rights.
                    1990 Alpine 325is
                    1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

while trump is alleged to have been rude
                      hillary is complicit in bill's rape of broderick

repubs are accused, democrats nominate and elect a rapist

and i have not excused trump's alleged remarks. it's that democrats always, and i mean always play the race and sex cards to demean their opponents. It happens every election cycle. you did it to Romney.
                      don't you find it at least suspicious that these women never complained, never said anything for 11 years until it's national news? one of the women actually didn't even see who did it, but Trump happened to be behind her.
                      you have no way to know if they're true, but that doesn't matter because the damage is done. No way to disprove it either.

but that won't matter to you will it holmes? dems do not play fair.

go look up the history of Billy Dale and come back and explain why hillary is your choice
                      Sounds a lot like the accusations against Bill doesn't it? But no, according to you the accusations against Bill are all true and the ones against Trump aren't. Funny considering Trump is on tape talking about sexually assaulting women against their will.

You're a freak dude.

Comment

The one chick that said he raped her like 20 years ago is just doing it for clinton. Her social media accounts show her at clinton rally's and taking selfies with clinton. She was clearly paid to make this shit up. I Like how a billionaire who was surrounded by women his entire life is only having these accusations publicized and brought to light cause he is running for pres.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          The one chick that said he raped her like 20 years ago is just doing it for clinton. Her social media accounts show her at clinton rally's and taking selfies with clinton. She was clearly paid to make this shit up. I Like how a billionaire who was surrounded by women his entire life is only having these accusations publicized and brought to light cause he is running for pres.
                          I don't disagree. But when the Republican party dragged Clinton through the mud in the 90's for the same shit, they have no room to talk. Payback's a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                            If your voting for Trump your an idiot.

If your voting for Hillary you hate your country and its God given rights.
                            Pretty much this.

And the past week proved Sanders as a BS candidate - he could have had write in status in over 34 states but didn't file the paperwork. This whole thing has been skewed towards Clinton since the get go.
                            Estoguy
                            1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

guess what, there is no comparison between bush and clinton. you might disagree with bush's politics, the way he handled the white house etc., but clinton is in a league of her own
                              lol, just lol.

iraq and afghanistan wars were a complete clusterfuck and he didn't do a goddamned thing to stop the global financial meltdown and yet, he's somehow not as bad as a former secretary of state.

Trump isn't demeaning these women? Stating that they're too ugly for him to assault? What do you classify this as if not demeaning?

Why do you only give credibility of harassment or rape claims when they're directed at Hillary's husband? Why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt where Bill does not?

you're a piece of shit. go post on freerepublic.

Comment

say holmes

do you think the sexual made up stories about trump are some sort of coincidence?

the NY Times illegally "leaked" Trump tax info just before the first debate

and now two days before the 2nd debate a tape recording proving to nobody's surprise trump is a cad shows up, the same time Wikileaks might have been in the news about her as a bigot

and you believe all this. that the timing is what?

it is nowhere the same as bill. he got a BJ in the oval office, lied about it, lied later under oath, and was disbarred from practicing as an attorney
                                this isn't about bill. it's about hillary and her sordid public service. ask the leaders of Haiti what they think about the clintons

but allegations are good enough because why? they're from credible sources?

you're being played, not from the conservative/republican side. you're being played by hillary's campaign and the press
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X