De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    If a Christian accepts these things as being acceptable, they are not Christian. However, Christian or not should vote a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      holmes, uslysses you're seeing pink elephants

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...hared-illusion
      Zerohedge is not a credible source, it is a conspiracy theory website with a bearish market bias. You know all those stocks that it tells you to dump? Well the owners and editors and Warren Buffet types are the ones buying them from you for pennies on the dollar. Zerohedge is trolling you, just like Trump. It's also very likely linked to Pro-Russian entities if not the Kremlin itself as Putin (who is ex-kgb) is actively on a huge misinformation campaign right now to weaken the EU and NATO. The fact that Putin likes Trump should raise any normal persons eyebrows. But then again Trump supporters aren't normal people.
      Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-19-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-renegade-blog

Comment

Here we go folks... should be a real sh^t show.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

So much beady eye staring.

So much stupid grinning.
            //
            You're the puppet!
            //
            I love the way DT says "Wrong."
            //
            DT seemed to be almost shaking with rage/anger/whatever, he's also noticeably sweating as a result.
            //
            HC very foolishly went on the offensive, and it makes her look bad/weak somehow. Pretty sure the jobs #s quoted have been fact checked by the WP as inaccurate.
            //
            They actually fact checked and said I was right!!

HC looked near to tears talking about jobs.
            //
            That pro/con list over 30 years was nicely delivered.
            //
            That Nixonian nervousness.
            //
            HC says DT is dark and divisive, DT shakes head in the affirm, but not in the sarcastic way.
            //
            Who does that???
            //
            Pretty sure that DT does not understand where financial legislation must originate in Congress.
            //
            Woah, earlier DT said ISIS is in 32 countries, now 45 minutes later they appeared in one more country!
            //
            Big slam on the debt crisis! 77%, imagine if an individual spent that much of their income on debt repayment.
            //
            Clearly America was great when the peons worked in the coal mines 16 hours a day as effective indentured servants.

BS HC, paying for new/better services will absolutely raise the debt in the near term, taxation won't solve it from day one, and tax cuts absolutely won't solve it. How are you going to invest in the middle class? We want to know, and no one is giving us a serious plan on either side!!!!!!!!
            //
            Don't think ACA is destroying out nation, businesses and people. Also, premiums are not increasing at that rate, and I ought to know, because I'm waiting to buy in.
            //
            Such a nasty one, ooh.
            //
            Chris Wallace is such a fun and fair moderator.
            //
            Wow, such happiness and sunshine from the closing, at least on one side. The best reason DT can give to be prez is that Obama wasn't good enough, poor debate skills.
            //
            It's just so weird, HC goes out to do the meet and greet, DT only wants to talk to his family. Hmm.

At least this debate shit is over, so now I won't miss any hockey.
            Last edited by roguetoaster; 10-19-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              So much beady eye staring.

So much stupid grinning.

//

You're the puppet!

//

I love the way DT says "Wrong."

//

DT seemed to be almost shaking with rage/anger/whatever, he's also noticeably sweating as a result.
              Yeah, just got a polling call minutes before the election... what I've seen so far has not changed my opinion, or the reality that Clinton is going to win this election.

Edit: Trump: India is growing @ 8%, China is doing well, 1% is terrible for us. No sh^t, it's easy to grow by 8% per year when you start at the very bottom.

Edit 2: Rougue... the running play by play. Keep up the good work. LOL

Edit 3:
              Pretty sure that DT does not understand where financial legislation must originate in Congress.
              LOL, I'm guessing you are right. You mean one person can't single handedly write tax legislation? (read sarcastically)
              Last edited by Schnitzer318is; 10-19-2016, 07:08 PM.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                Edit 2: Rougue... the running play by play. Keep up the good work.
                Good lord, nodded off there, must be getting old, so much repetition.

Comment

Good lord, nodded off there, must be getting old, so much repetition.
                  It's tough to sit through. LOL my wife keeps asking me how I listen to this back and forth. Answer: Because you have to unfortunately.

The polls they quoted at the beginning were at +9 for HRC... I don't see that closing, in fact, I think that will widen.

Edit: Agreed. Christopher Wallace did a good job AFAIC. Hillary definitely came away better.

We'll see if she is incorrect about having all of her policies paid for. I hope she does. Her husband had a small surplus, it would be nice to see that again. She hasn't won my vote, but I think she definitely won some undecideds and possibly even some Trump votes.

Edit 2: Sorry +6 on average for HRC going into tonight, not +9 as said above.
                  Last edited by Schnitzer318is; 10-19-2016, 07:51 PM.
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Trying to figure out why everyone is so pissed he said Hombre? People need to lighten the hell up. Pretty much said we have bad guys that need to go back and that some how offends latino's all over? I swear some of them people just look for any opportunity to pull the race card. They get fired for being a shitty worker but will still try and pull the race card i don't get it. I do think its funny he pretty much said if he loses he's just gonna sit a pout like a baby.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Trying to figure out why everyone is so pissed he said Hombre? People need to lighten the hell up. Pretty much said we have bad guys that need to go back and that some how offends latino's all over? I swear some of them people just look for any opportunity to pull the race card. They get fired for being a shitty worker but will still try and pull the race card i don't get it. I do think its funny he pretty much said if he loses he's just gonna sit a pout like a baby.
                      I had no problem with it... but as soon as he said it, I knew he was f^cked. Such a stupid thing to say. The guy is just not intelligent. It's one thing to be "against the establishment," it's another to just be an idiot with a case of mouth vomit.
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                        I had no problem with it... but as soon as he said it, I knew he was f^cked. Such a stupid thing to say. The guy is just not intelligent. It's one thing to be "against the establishment," it's another to just be an idiot with a case of mouth vomit.

Thats the thing i really don't understand how it can be such a terrible thing to say when its not a racial slur really it means a man. You may aswell say he's being racist for being bilingual? If I say quit being a puto am I racist because I said quit being a bitch but in another language?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Thats the thing i really don't understand how it can be such a terrible thing to say when its not a racial slur really it means a man. You may aswell say he's being racist for being bilingual? If I say quit being a puto am I racist because I said quit being a bitch but in another language?
                          You realize that you wanted to say puta, right? Pretty sure puto is like having sex in a non-romantic way.

Also, knowing one or two words doesn't make anyone bilingual.

Anyhoo, hombre is definitely not racist, and I'd be happy to verbally spar with anyone who says different.

Comment

You realize that you wanted to say puta, right? Pretty sure puto is like having sex in a non-romantic way.

Also, knowing one or two words doesn't make anyone bilingual.

Anyhoo, hombre is definitely not racist, and I'd be happy to verbally spar with anyone who says different.

Yea my bad, but you got the point. Just cause you said something in a different language doesn't mean anything its simply using a different language. I do agree knowing a couple words doesn't mean anything it means you know a couple words. Being a business man of his statue I would sure hope he knows more then english though.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I would sure hope he knows more then english though.
                              He knows enough to get in trouble... :D:rofl:

Given what he has said in the past, it just wasn't a smart thing to say. That's all. It wasn't overtly racist. As for him being a good businessman... well, I'll leave that belief to his supporters.

I see him going down in a blaze of hissy fits and tantrums about rigged elections now. And not just because of the "hombre" comment, but because he really didn't do very well in any of the debates. I think he knows it and is looking to deflect any sense of failure on his part, per his usual MO in other areas of failure.
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                                Zerohedge is not a credible source, it is a conspiracy theory website with a bearish market bias. You know all those stocks that it tells you to dump? Well the owners and editors and Warren Buffet types are the ones buying them from you for pennies on the dollar. Zerohedge is trolling you, just like Trump. It's also very likely linked to Pro-Russian entities if not the Kremlin itself as Putin (who is ex-kgb) is actively on a huge misinformation campaign right now to weaken the EU and NATO. The fact that Putin likes Trump should raise any normal persons eyebrows. But then again Trump supporters aren't normal people.
                                don't forget that georgie lost his bet with RWH in the financial thread here in P&R a few years ago because the only source he believes is zerhedge, who of course was very, very wrong.

hombre was like the least stupid thing he said all night, not sure why it's a big deal either.

wallace was a good moderator, didn't put up with the interruptions as much as the previous two debate moderator panels did.

Comment

Working...
                                X