This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Wow that's the most retarded shit I've seen all month. I think you really need help, Its the internet don't maken such a big deal about it, and quit the narcissistic attitude it's not winning you any points. You arnt that special.
    oh well let me go spend the rest of the night crying about how i'm not "winning points" with some random who showed up last month *eyeroll*
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      is it hard to understand that the experience of service pushed me in this direction?

being an anarchist doesn't mean you don't have a responsibility to watch out for your community. if anything, it means you have more of.

anarchist communes exist in oakland because of the strange dichotomy of... somehow we have runaway housing prices (and thus property taxes), but the police are underfunded and short on personnel/equipment/disposables. so if you don't want your home invaded, you'd better find a group of people who'll have your back, and know you'll have theirs.

anarchism is not just about rebellion against the state- it's also about self-governance. that's why i don't understand why libertarians don't get it... our positions are only a few degrees off, and we're far closer to each other than we are to the establishment.
      You mean non religious republicans that want a smaller government? The less I have government the.better, I'm a big kid I'll do what I need to do to survive

Comment

but it's not as if i need validation from the trolls in this shitbox in the first place
        Your post history contradicts this. You have a terrible habit of needing to tell the world how much success with women and parties you have, quite childish.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          Your post history contradicts this. You have a terrible habit of needing to tell the world how much success with women and parties you have, quite childish.
          consider the possibility that that's because i keep getting called a beta by a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeards?
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

Nahh, that's not it.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              Nahh, that's not it.
              whatever you say, champ.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

whatever you say, champ.
                How do you get through doors with such a big head? You are comical

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                  How do you get through doors with such a big head? You are comical
                  Crisco, or Vaseline.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

consider the possibility that that's because i keep getting called a beta by a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeards?
                    That's not it at all.

I only called you a beta after you consistently act that way AND called me an utter fuckwit despite having no valid point whatsoever. Nor do you counter any valid points that have been made against your arguments. You duck and weave and then call us all names.

You've basically called me an alt right rapist. Still waiting on your answer for what exactly an alt right is....

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                      Still waiting on your answer for what exactly an alt right is....

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                        That's not it at all.

I only called you a beta after you consistently act that way AND called me an utter fuckwit despite having no valid point whatsoever. Nor do you counter any valid points that have been made against your arguments. You duck and weave and then call us all names.

You've basically called me an alt right rapist. Still waiting on your answer for what exactly an alt right is....
                        and the thing that you idiots continuously fail to recognize is that it isn't a matter of being beta, it's having respect and acknowledging when consent is and is not given.

but that would be why all of you are at home, with your boring-ass wives, living vanilla lives, and i'm taking a smoke break at the bondage club to tell all of you how sorry i feel for you :)
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Another duck and weave, more ad hominem remarks and more talking up your pathetic life. Nobody cares, amigo. Keep it relevant.

Or we could just start posting like you.

all of you are at home
                          Why don't you spare a thought for the homeless.

with your boring-ass wives
                          You misogynist disrespecting women like that.

living vanilla lives
                          That's racist.

i'm taking a smoke break at the bondage club
                          Must be hard work being a gimp. At least your master was kind enough to allow a smoke break.
                          Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 06-15-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

If you don't need anyone's validation, then why do you care if people, whom you obviously feel are inferior to you, call you a "beta?"
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              If you don't need anyone's validation, then why do you care if people, whom you obviously feel are inferior to you, call you a "beta?"
                              probably something along the lines of "i was banned for a month for name-calling but yet it's fine for people to do it to me because they're politically and socially aligned with the mod staff"

might have an objection there

maybe
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

probably something along the lines of "i was banned for a month for name-calling but yet it's fine for people to do it to me because they're politically and socially aligned with the mod staff"

might have an objection there

maybe
                                Don't like the rules or how they are enforced, then don't play.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X