This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    what's distasteful is you being an apologist for a person who is describing how he commits sexual assault.
    Umm, I am an apologist for someone who thinks awfully high of himself and his view of his sexual prowess.

You simply refuse to read. Its amazing.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Thing about argument is Hillary has ADMITTED to breaking laws...... so you were going where with that exctaly
      bragging about grabbing the poosay is what exactly? you are really goddamned stupid

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        bragging about grabbing the poosay is what exactly? you are really goddamned stupid
        NOT AGAINST THE LAW. Idjit.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          Umm, I am an apologist for someone who thinks awfully high of himself and his view of his sexual prowess.

You simply refuse to read. Its amazing.
          i'm reading you loud and clear; disagreeing with you doesn't mean i don't comprehend what you're saying.

the part that doesn't make sense to me is your argument that admission of a crime doesn't constitute guilt.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

you're sort of ignoring the part where he bragged about doing it.
            No, I'm sort of not. This is something that happens all the time with political discussions. Me pointing at your that you're incorrect regarding X, means that I support X.

I think Trump is a disgusting, vile, embarrassment of a person to be in the White House.

But because I don't like him I don't get present baseless accusations as fact or a criminal conviction.

Hell, I could go on Facebook and brag about selling drugs, or shooting gang bangers............the DA could never charge me if the Police couldn't produce tangible evidence.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

the part that doesn't make sense to me is your argument that admission of a crime doesn't constitute guilt.
              Because in a legal sense, it doesn't. Period.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

In no way is what Trump said, a crime. You cannot be entitled to your own set of facts decay. Just like z31 said above, not liking him does not = guilt.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

your argument is that since he was elected, he must be innocent? are you fucking kidding me? and more to the point, would you say the same if hillary had won? somehow i doubt it.

if you aren't informed enough to be aware of the racism (muslim travel ban, mexican border wall) or the sexual assault that he *bragged about* ("grab them by the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles"), you really shouldn't be chiming in here, because you aren't going to have anything of value to contribute.
                  Well let's see here. Being Muslim isn't a race it's actually a religion.... and that ban wasn't against all Arab countries so..... what are you babbling about?

Also building wall isn't racist because the people that properly come into this country use identification and do so at border crossings and airports. Being against people coming here illegally isn't racist.

Seriously where do people come up with this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                    Well let's see here. Being Muslim isn't a race it's actually a religion.... and that ban wasn't against all Arab countries so..... what are you babbling about?

Also building wall isn't racist because the people that properly come into this country use identification and do so at border crossings and airports. Being against people coming here illegally isn't racist.

Seriously where do people come up with this shit?
                    Emotions man.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      Emotions man.
                      Exactly.

Comment

Believing a wall would be built in the first place is letting your emotions get the best of you lmao.

Then Believing walls actually do anything when the majority of illegals are overstays is part 2 of this comedy.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          Believing a wall would be built in the first place is letting your emotions get the best of you lmao.

Then Believing walls actually do anything when the majority of illegals are overstays is part 2 of this comedy.
                          I live in a place where the borders are porous. In this particular case, you are flat out wrong. They have been streaming over the border pretty much unchecked for decades.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I guess I missed where anyone said anything other than "racisim" about the wall.

Comment

Thanks for proving you don't research anything yet again. Ask Sean Hannity what the answer to 2+2 is, I'm sure he has an answer.

Edit: get outta here toes. thought you were b&
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Thanks for proving you don't research anything yet again. Ask Sean Hannity what the answer to 2+2 is, I'm sure he has an answer.

Edit: get outta here toes. thought you were b&
                                ahh that explains why this guy is so fuckin stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X