This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    funny you should mention... the current gf actually likes calling me that.

your alt-right keyboard-warrior ass calling me a beta doesn't make it so, but it's not as if i need validation from the trolls in this shitbox in the first place.

you've identified yourself as part of the rape culture problem in the world, so that goes double for you.
    So you get butt hurt because you get called a beta, but then you turn around and call people trailer park white trash and other names? Why call others names when you can't handle it yourself? It just seems so pathetic to me. Put your big boy pants on.

Comment

Wait, rape culture? Talking a girl into doing the deed is not rape. And neither is regret.

What makes you beta decay, is the amount of Bhz you display when you post. That and having to get permission via verbal *Yes, please* when trying to get some.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

if you neckbearded 4chan/Reddit trolls pulled your heads out of your collective asses, you might discover that treating women with respect is actually a really good way to get laid.

working like a charm for me, anyway.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

if you neckbearded 4chan/Reddit trolls pulled your heads out of your collective asses, you might discover that treating women with respect is actually a really good way to get laid.

Who said we weren't treating women with respect? Most women I know like to be wined and dined like a lady and then shown they are an object of desire at home. Most women like assertive men. What the fuck do I know.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

There is no rape culture. Except the toxic gynocentric lefty culture of allowing women to get away scott free with molesting underage boys.

Or would that rape culture be the one where infant men are strapped down and sexually assaulted/mutilated against their will, meanwhile women are completely protected by law?

Everybody must appear to be "alt right" when you're living in an echochamber of liberal stupidity.

Anyway, Decay, for those of us playing at home, could you explain what an alt right troll is, or should I go ask my mixed race son?
            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 06-14-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
              There is no rape culture. Except the toxic gynocentric lefty culture of allowing women to get away scott free with molesting underage boys.

Or would that rape culture be the one where infant men are strapped down and sexually assaulted/mutilated against their will, meanwhile women are completely protected by law?

Everybody must appear to be "alt right" when you're living in an echochamber of liberal stupidity.
              Well, here is the silver-lining to that: If sharia law is allowed, then FGM will be on par with male circumcision and thus, the sexes will be equal.

See, bringing it back on topic.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Well I've been married for 12 years, and you don't even know me so nice assumption...

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                  Well I've been married for 12 years, and you don't even know me so nice assumption...
                  congrats on finding a woman dumb enough to put up with you for that long.

you're just as guilty of making assumptions for calling me beta.

if you aren't military, police, or firefighter... you're the beta, the sheep that we have to watch out for.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Hahahahahahahahah...bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      Hahahahahahahahah...bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      just the kind of well-reasoned answer i have come to expect from you.

when are you going to realize you've brought a dull knife to a firefight?
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

You, my friend, think awfully high of yourself. Prehaps you shouldn't.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

well if i am going to seek advice in that arena, i think i'll start with finding someone who can fucking spell.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

if you aren't military, police, or firefighter... you're the beta, the sheep that we have to watch out for.
                            That's an interesting line of thought.

If you are any of those things then you're the exact opposite of the anarchist you claim to be.

Alright, I'll leave the fireys out of this, they're not exactly the same as those other two statist pawns.
                            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 06-14-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

congrats on finding a woman dumb enough to put up with you for that long.

you're just as guilty of making assumptions for calling me beta.

Wow that's the most retarded shit I've seen all month. I think you really need help, Its the internet don't maken such a big deal about it, and quit the narcissistic attitude it's not winning you any points. You arnt that special.

Comment

is it hard to understand that the experience of service pushed me in this direction?

being an anarchist doesn't mean you don't have a responsibility to watch out for your community. if anything, it means you have more of.

anarchist communes exist in oakland because of the strange dichotomy of... somehow we have runaway housing prices (and thus property taxes), but the police are underfunded and short on personnel/equipment/disposables. so if you don't want your home invaded, you'd better find a group of people who'll have your back, and know you'll have theirs.

anarchism is not just about rebellion against the state- it's also about self-governance. that's why i don't understand why libertarians don't get it... our positions are only a few degrees off, and we're far closer to each other than we are to the establishment.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X