Let's talk about anarchy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm en route to pick up the new E30.

Will appreciate it if you give me the opportunity to read and debate rather than making assumptions- will get to it when I can but I am on a mini-vacation this weekend.

But as an initial rebuttal- I didn't see too many police/national guard/private contractors at SR without faces concealed.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      oh, well now that you've told us there's no real threat, I'll just let everyone know we can drop all operational security practices e_e
      Phew, I sure was getting tired of sleeping in a chair, drinking lots of milk, carefully caring for that one houseplant, only going out to watch old movies, and doing the odd job or two for Tony.

Sure hope no corrupt DEA agents kill my neighbors but forget that they have another daughter.

Comment

okay, I'll admit I couldn't get too far without WTFing:

Why, in a world where we know what organizations like Hamas stand for – brutality towards women, murder of gays, suppression of freedom, genocidal aspirations
        ya do realize that this is pretty much a bullet-point list of our cause?

the american right demographic is also responsible for every single one of these acts.
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

You are out of your gourd. Just flat out crazy for equivocating Hamas to the "American right demographic."

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

no, I am not, you just don't understand my argument.

republicans are guilty of everything in the list I quoted from the article.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

no, I am not, you just don't understand my argument.

republicans are guilty of everything in the list I quoted from the article.
              Yeah, I perfectly understand your point and I double down. Your understanding of things is warped far, far beyond reality. Sorry man, you just showed everyone here how unhinged you really are.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

if you say so.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

so do you think it's ethical to publish activists' personal information?

This depends, if they are publishing my information (Address, Phone numbers property records etc..) based on the fact I have a CCW, registered firearms, NFA items, or other perfectly lawful activities or endorsements that also happen to be a political hot tatter so to speak. (Publication of hand gun permit holders has been done in NY state and information attempted to be gathered in MT ( we had a thread about it )) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...hlight=CCW+map

Then YES you as activist publisher should be willing to have all of your "public records " published and on display for all the world to read as well. Whats good for the goose and all that, you know.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

that's not doxxing- CCW permits are already public record. not the same thing.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

UMMMM Not in all states (in fact NOT in MOST states) , and it seems the point of the matter flew well over your head by at least a 1/4 mile yet again.

Yes that would be a more radical from of media sanctioned Doxxing how would it not be?? When a publisher searches public records and then publishes them on the internet based on ones status as a firearm owner or CCW holder with other associated personally identifiable information.

That is the fucking definition of Doxxing and based solely on owing something that the publisher does not agree with and in the hopes they would be shamed by the internet, or their neighbors, or coworkers child's teachers etc..... for their choices the publishers dont agree with..

The the publisher should expect and be willing to be put through the same public spot light.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

This is devolving into pointlessness and not really about the tenets/pros/cons of anarchism anymore.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

ya do realize that this is pretty much a bullet-point list of our cause?

the american right demographic is also responsible for every single one of these acts.
                          Resisting the toxic gynocentrism peddled by the fascist, regressive left is in no way the same thing as what you're suggesting.

You're clearly suffering from the mental disorder of liberalism, the red pill can help with that.

Comment

This is devolving into pointlessness and not really about the tenets/pros/cons of anarchism anymore.
                            You brought it up and brought Doxxing into this, and I called you on it and with a real documented case of it on a mass scale form a "legitimate" news source to back up my point.

Honestly I dont see how what you espouse aligns really well with anarchy in the true sense of the term. Seems like a "movement" with out actual identity too me

William Pitt-

Comment

Pros and Cons of Anarchism:

Pro: If you're a violent criminal you will be able to take property by force with impunity.

Con: If you are a peaceful, productive citizen you are likely to be murdered and/or lose your property/possessions.

Pro: I would not pay medicare tax.

Con: With no medicare/medicaid and no access to Emergency Services due to lack of EMTALA, millions of people would die/suffer due to preventable medical illness.

Pro: I would not pay income tax.

Con: Without national defense the country would soon be taken over by a tyrannical dictator.

Pro: No speed limits, drive as fast as you want.

Con: Within a few years all roads and infrastructure would be failing and interstate travel would become impossible.

Pro: Maybe one or two people would feel less oppressed.

Con: In a lawless society, the strong will survive. Those with power, predominately strong males with the income necessary to preserve power will crush those who oppose them without fear of legal retribution, in essence creating a warring city-state society for years until power is consolidated by a single, likely male leader who wields absolute power.

Pro: Don't have to pay for WIC/women's services resulting in less taxes.

Con: Women and infants die.

Comment

Nailed it.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X