Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    America doesnt like antifa, you idiot.
    my first-hand experience as an activist is exactly the opposite, for my locality.

but i can see where someone whose echo chamber is fox/breitbart/infowars would think that.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      my first-hand experience as an activist is exactly the opposite, for my locality.

but i can see where someone whose echo chamber is fox/breitbart/infowars would think that.
      I wonder if I go to a Metallica concert if I'll find other people who also like Metallica?

I guess the world will never know.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
        I'm having trouble understanding what this group is about. I have a penis, I was born with it. I don't feel the need to join a group about it.
        It's not just because you have a ding ding, it's a western chauvinist group. Also before anyone says it's a racist and sexist group, I know a couple black dudes that are in, and have seen other ethnicities too, and there is a womans group too and I know there is a trans person there as well. The basic message of them is they are patriotic that we are the best in the world, so flaunt it, that it's best if a man busts his ass at a job so the wife can stay at home to raise the family, and that being politically correct is bullshit. They also have a thing about no beating off because you should be having sex with your woman.

Comment

You do realize that if I was in say the kkk, and thought that my case was just, I'd think that most of the country is behind my message too? Let me ask you this. Do you really think that most Democrats around this country support young basement dewilling children fighting in the streets breaking stuff?

Comment

what would you call it when i got hit by a cop for peacefully protesting, while complying with orders to move? what flavor of government makes that okay?
            That's not the thorough assessment I was looking for, and I've seen enough cringy antifa videos to doubt your judgement. For all I know your "peaceful" protest consisted of challenging the cop's boundaries, and he had repeatedly told you to back off but your "compliance" was barely a half-step back. If you were close enough for him to feel threatened and for him to hit you then that's your own damn fault. If you fail to fully yield to the authority of law enforcement then you deserve to be clocked. In other words, BACK THE FUCK OFF. Cop's personal space > yours.

As far as I'm aware all the branches of our democracy are functioning as intended. This grants authority to law officers and if you fail to respect their service to society and your boundaries as a citizen then there are consequences. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and your next protest will consist of some signs and chanting at a reasonable distance. The Proud Boy's have every right to shout their message as loud as they want within the boundaries of free speech just like you do. If they're not able to do that then that's when I'd say our government is broken. I'll grant your fascism claim when I start seeing cops breaking up protests that are actually peaceful and don't consist of antifa goons fueling conflict, destroying public and personal property, or disrupting traffic.
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
              That's not the thorough assessment I was looking for, and I've seen enough cringy antifa videos to doubt your judgement. For all I know your "peaceful" protest consisted of challenging the cop's boundaries, and he had repeatedly told you to back off but your "compliance" was barely a half-step back. If you were close enough for him to feel threatened and for him to hit you then that's your own damn fault. If you fail to fully yield to the authority of law enforcement then you deserve to be clocked. In other words, BACK THE FUCK OFF. Cop's personal space > yours.

As far as I'm aware all the branches of our democracy are functioning as intended. This grants authority to law officers and if you fail to respect their service to society and your boundaries as a citizen then there are consequences. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and your next protest will consist of some signs and chanting at a reasonable distance. The Proud Boy's have every right to shout their message as loud as they want within the boundaries of free speech just like you do. If they're not able to do that then that's when I'd say our government is broken. I'll grant your fascism claim when I start seeing cops breaking up protests that are actually peaceful and don't consist of antifa goons fueling conflict, destroying public and personal property, or disrupting traffic.
              Whoa whoa whoa. Dont go using too much common sense!!

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                What exactly is "stand in defense"? If the cops are trying to get control of a situation and an area you're not supposed to be in, you're not doing yourself any favors trying to stand in a particular area and defend yourself. Give some context before you expect people to accept you as a victim.

Busted eye? I've seen worse from people with constipation.
                LOL - thanks for making me spit my water all over my computer screen.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                  Cop's personal space > yours.
                  said the serf.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

i'm not calling myself a victim; i've got a headache and a banged-up knee and took a day of rest today. otherwise, i'm fine.

that you think i was defending myself means you don't understand why i was there at all.

i was on a public street, taking no hostile act or action, standing in defense of people's right to make their voice heard. that's constitutionally protected peaceful protest, so i was "supposed to be" there.

i didn't take my riot gear out yesterday, but if you think i didn't get hurt i can put mine on and take a swing at you with my maglite and we'll see how you fare. just because i can take a punch doesn't mean it should have happened.
                    What exactly is "stand in defense"? If the cops are trying to get control of a situation and an area you're not supposed to be in, you're not doing yourself any favors trying to stand in a particular area and defend yourself. Give some context before you expect people to accept you as a victim.
                    Give context, and yes you are playing yourself the victim here. I agree you're fine, but posting a picture of a few busted blood vessels in your eye makes you look like you're seeking attention, because you are.

If a cop tells you to back off, you back off. You got whacked for a reason and you're deliberately being vague about the particulars.

Comment

i already said this, but since i apparently have to repeat myself for every individual poster *eyeroll*:

i was protesting peacefully and complying with an order to move from street to sidewalk as quickly as i could do safely. caught a full-body hit and an elbow to the face before i could get there.

i wasn't wearing a mask. i wasn't breaking the law by destroying property or any other means. i wasn't being violent, or even aggressive.

if you tell me i'm wrong for being pissed off about it, gfy.

the part you're still not getting when you call me an attention-seeker is that i'm not trying to talk about this to draw attention to myself. i wasn't standing in defense of myself. it's not about me, but the fact that you can't imagine any other reason and continue to insist that it is probably says something about your personality.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

hey chicken, i found this new album, you're gonna love it

past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Fortunately you've got a full makeup drawer and can conceal any future bruises.

Comment

hey chicken, i found this new album, you're gonna love it

Oh look more stupid drivel!!! How can someone be a white nationalist when they arent 100% white? I'm sorry that you have a rudimentary critical thinking mindset and end up assuming way too much. One day I hope you can see past your SJW preconceived notions. I wish you the best in that regard

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

Comment

there’s a picture of me, at the event, in this thread. not wearing makeup. i don’t own any.

yet another childish insult.

why does it bother you so much that i protest in the name of justice? how does it personally affect you? you didn’t answer my initial question and demanded answers from me- how about we actually *exhange* ideas, sweetheart?
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X