Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/u...-stabbing.html

they caught the guy a day later. i genuinely think that wouldn't have happened without the kind of community outrage that leads to hundreds of people filling the streets.

as to ecolifromuncookedchicken's comment attempting to emasculate me, story time:

antifa wasn't the only group there. we were less than 10% of the crowd. also present: the black panthers. we were rushing up to the line the police had established to protect the proud boys from catching more of an ass-beating than they'd already gotten, and a group of about 6 of the BPs grabbed the flashlight/stun-gun i carry for work out of my pocket and demanded to know what that was about. they were all my size (6'3") or bigger. not going to lie: "oh fuck" moment. i pointed at the iron front shirt i'd had made for the event and shouted "friendly!". they handed it back, bro-hugs were exchanged, and we rushed the line together.

you're calling me a f*ggot? they thought i was a cop, and i don't blame them- 6 years of army gives you a build and a stance that makes you kinda look like one.

consider yourself invited to the next proud boys event here in CA. we'll be waiting for you. https://newsone.com/3818801/proud-bo...n-vigil-video/

Soooo, you guys were out protesting in between the time she was murdered and the guy was caught?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

they caught the guy a day later. i genuinely think that wouldn't have happened without the kind of community outrage that leads to hundreds of people filling the streets.
      christ, can none of you fucking read?
      You think the police looked for a killer simply because of community outrage? Are you sincerely this dense? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that finding killers is quite literally their job.

Fuck, they probably could have found the killer faster if they didn't have to allocate resources to baby sit a bunch of fucking adults acting like children to voice their "outrage" at violence, as if it's something new to planet Earth.
      Last edited by Ryan...; 07-26-2018, 12:34 PM.
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I would like to see a standoff between these two groups, winner takes all, no weapons, just "riot" gear and their sense of moral superiority to help them in their fight to educate us Neanderthals!

In the Blue Corner: weighing in at a solid 345lbs each, fighting out of pure misery because the world wasn't handed to them on a literal gold platter, we have the 3rd Wave FEMINISTSTSTSTSTS!!!

In the Red Corner: weighing in at 138lbs, fighting because they don't understand basic laws or politics and simply being a Hipster isn't cool any more and they've already beaten all the trash cans, ANTIFAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
          You think the police looked for a killer simply because of community outrage? Are you sincerely this dense?
          if you think murders of black people in oakland don't get "put on the back burner", you might need to think about your own "specific gravity".
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

if you think murders of black people in oakland don't get "put on the back burner", you might need to think about your own "specific gravity".
            If you think the police aren't overworked, underpaid, and aren't lacking resources, I suggest you educate yourself on the basics of policing in 2018.

Perhaps if people in those communities actually talked to the cops and would come forward as witnesses there would be a snowflake's chance in hell crimes would be solved.

Until then, keep telling yourself that chanting in the streets is helping.

Comment

my last girlfriend was an oakland cop. we were dancing together at a club last night. she wasn't at this event, but we traded war stories.

she respects the "fuck nazis" viewpoint enough to stay friends with me, even after we broke up.

how many police are you that close to?
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Are you going to answer my question?

hundreds of people gathered and protested in the less than 24 hours from her murder to the murderer being picked up by police?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

my last girlfriend was an oakland cop. we were dancing together at a club last night. she wasn't at this event, but we traded war stories.

she respects the "fuck nazis" viewpoint enough to stay friends with me, even after we broke up.

how many police are you that close to?
                  Literally any decent human being dislikes Nazis, and racists, and pedophiles, and any other fucked up extreme left/right/hate group.

How many police am I that close to? Oh, I don't know, considering about 95% of my current batch of friends are police, many of whom I share differing political views with. I've stood at weddings with them, Godfather to their children, gone to funerals for other police, gone on vacations with them, and spend many of my days off with police from my department and others across Wisconsin. I've also met up with many police from other states, the UK, Australia, and South America that I met through functions at this job.

Granted I haven't stuck my dick in any of them, so you got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    Are you going to answer my question?

hundreds of people gathered and protested in the less than 24 hours from her murder to the murderer being picked up by police?
                    yes, that's what happened. we've figured out how to mobilize and deploy quickly.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

Literally any decent human being dislikes Nazis, and racists, and pedophiles, and any other fucked up extreme left/right/hate group.

How many police am I that close to? Oh, I don't know, considering about 95% of my current batch of friends are police, many of whom I share differing political views with. I've stood at weddings with them, Godfather to their children, gone to funerals for other police, gone on vacations with them, and spend many of my days off with police from my department and others across Wisconsin. I've also met up with many police from other states, the UK, Australia, and South America that I met through functions at this job.

Granted I haven't stuck my dick in any of them, so you got me there.
                      i'm not bragging about it. we tried out a relationship and it didn't work out for reasons unrelated to politics which are none of r3v's business. reducing that friend/relationship to "hurrhurr i stuck my dick in a cop" is kind of demeaning, and i'd have thought it beneath you.

i'm not ignorant of their operating environment. some of the stories she told at the end of the day were worse than anything i saw in my service time.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

yes, that's what happened. we've figured out how to mobilize and deploy quickly.
                        And you actually think that's what led the police to solve this murder?

Comment

i'm not bragging about it. we tried out a relationship and it didn't work out for reasons unrelated to politics which are none of r3v's business. reducing that friend/relationship to "hurrhurr i stuck my dick in a cop" is kind of demeaning, and i'd have thought it beneath you.

i'm not ignorant of their operating environment. some of the stories she told at the end of the day were worse than anything i saw in my service time.
                          I wasn't sure what you're trying to get at with the dating a cop angle, and I don't care anything about your relationship.

My point was, being that you dated one, the fact that you apparently believe you and some other guys "mobilizing" quickly to protest violence is what solved that woman's murder is even more asinine.

Comment

Is that why when I asked for a link that backs up your story, you linked to a newspaper literally on the other side of the country, that makes no mention of how the police were ignoring the murderer, and needed a public outcry to pick up the already known perpetrator?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

And you actually think that's what led the police to solve this murder?
                              yes. without community outrage, it would have been deprioritized and gone cold-case.

what i was getting at with the dating a cop angle was addressing your assertion that i don't know anything about them or what they have to deal with. do you have enough space in your head to remember *the last thing you just said*?
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Is that why when I asked for a link that backs up your story, you linked to a newspaper literally on the other side of the country, that makes no mention of how the police were ignoring the murderer, and needed a public outcry to pick up the already known perpetrator?
                                do you know how many murders happen in the bay area and *don't* wind up in the NY Times?

yeah, those are the ones the cops don't bother going after.

pretty simple...
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X