Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    So you do want to quash views that you do not agree with, not with civil discussion but with force. There we go...
    didn't you argue up-thread that we should have addressed the issue peacefully?

because that's what we did, here in SF. as i've said more than once now. it's getting tiring to talk to you; you feel like a brick wall and i get sick of repeating myself quickly.

there was no force involved.

if use of force should *never* be an option, then we wouldn't have things like, yanno, the police, or the military.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      that is a retardedly simplistic viewpoint.

in a society where we've decided to adhere to the three ideals of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" for everyone, no, we should not tolerate hate speech or white nationalism.

those two things are irreconcilable.
      How do you feel about black separatism then? Why is it always white people that you commies are attacking? I know the reason but it seems you guys don't even know where your misguided sense of altruism is coming from.

America was founded as a white ethno-state. That's the cold hard truth. Even the so called liberators wanted the slaves sent back to Africa. It wasn't until the jewish take over of media and academia in the post WWII period that the "nation of immigrants" and "equality" narrative was pushed so heavily.

Leftist love to spout off about "diversity is our strength" but in no conceivable way has that been shown through history. You can't have diversity without division, and division creates chaos. Look at the crime rate in America, then look where the vast majority of it is coming from. Call me racist but this is a true fact backed up by FBI crime statistics. Yet, if we look at homogenous societies, like Japan or Poland, the crime rate is basically non existent in comparison.

Even ignoring the crime rate, different groups of people choose to live amongst their own and not integrate/assimilate, especially muslims. Ask the coptic Egyptians, Assyrians, or Zoroastrians how well muslims like to integrate into established society. Actually you can't really ask them because the muslims killed them all. How does requiring documents and school work to be printed in multiple languages, requiring translators for civil services and providing welfare for people that can't speak the language of the land improve the state? Lets pretend for a second that immigrants are actually the best and the brightest, how does a brain drain improve conditions in that country they're leaving?

Multikulti, at face value is an experiment that has and always will fail. Stripped of its mask, it has actually done wonders for the globalist elite's agenda of destroying national, cultural and racial identities in order to turn the population into an ambiguous beige mass of mindless consumers. Antifa are little more than the foot soldiers of the zionist elite, even if they're too indoctrinated with MSM propaganda to realise it.

Comment

jesus. i had to click again.

i've already explained my viewpoints to you. i'm not a communist and i don't like the idea of communism. start there and try your argument over. i'm not even going to bother to read the rest of your wharrgarrbl.
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

didn't you argue up-thread that we should have addressed the issue peacefully?

because that's what we did, here in SF. as i've said more than once now. it's getting tiring to talk to you; you feel like a brick wall and i get sick of repeating myself quickly.

there was no force involved.

if use of force should *never* be an option, then we wouldn't have things like, yanno, the police, or the military.
          Showing up as a unified group is intimidation, or a show of force. You intimidated the other group. I’m advocating for civil discussion. The path to white supremacy is a complicated one. If you think “peacefully” intimidating someone into being silent is going to cure their wicked thoughts then you are woefully naive. The issue of white supremacy needs to be cured from the roots. I don’t have the solution for that but I know it isn’t what antifa is doing.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

jesus. i had to click again.

i've already explained my viewpoints to you. i'm not a communist and i don't like the idea of communism. start there and try your argument over. i'm not even going to bother to read the rest of your wharrgarrbl.
            All you do is actually prove that you're incapable of having a discussion.

You can say you're not a commie all you like but everything you espouse is merely rebranded marxism.

Read what I wrote, you might actually learn something.

Listen to the so called "ebil nahtzee huwhyte supreemaceeests" and you might actually learn something.

Comment

Showing up as a unified group is intimidation, or a show of force. You intimidated the other group. I’m advocating for civil discussion. The path to white supremacy is a complicated one. If you think “peacefully” intimidating someone into being silent is going to cure their wicked thoughts then you are woefully naive. The issue of white supremacy needs to be cured from the roots. I don’t have the solution for that but I know it isn’t what antifa is doing.
              ok, so your solution is to shout about how people are actively doing something are so wrong, while not having any ideas of your own.

that sounds productive.

and once again, we didn't intimidate; we took legal methods in concert with local law enforcement to accomplish our goals.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

ok, so your solution is to shout about how people are actively doing something are so wrong, while not having any ideas of your own.

that sounds productive.
                That's ironic because that's what Antifa do. A bunch of piss baby crying libcucks trying to destroy western civilization with no ideas of what to do once they achieve that goal.

Comment

that sounds productive.

and once again, we didn't intimidate; we took legal methods in concert with local law enforcement to accomplish our goals.
                  I’m not qualified to have any productive ideas on how to fix the economic and societal circumstances that lead a person down the path to white supremacy. How is it reasonable for me to have those solutions? My solution is to have experts come up with solutions. My solution is to not have some wannabe thugs in motorcycle gear yelling at white supremacists to get out of their city. I’m starting to feel like I’m talking to a brick wall... Jesus.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                    All you do is actually prove that you're incapable of having a discussion.
                    no, i've proven that you're not listening when i tell you i'm not a communist.

somewhere between libertarian and social anarchist would be more accurate.

i don't really care to read the opinions of people who have to argue with straw men. what's the point of typing at someone who either doesn't read or can't process what you have to say?
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

My solution is to not have some wannabe thugs in motorcycle gear yelling at white supremacists to get out of their city. I’m starting to feel like I’m talking to a brick wall... Jesus.
                      so am i, because there wasn't even any yelling involved, we just petitioned, and i've already lost count of how many times i've told you that...

i have the gear because i don't want to get hurt by these shitheads:

past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Describing the various groups that make up the "alt right" as white supremacists is a farce. Leftist purposely do it, they've learnt from their great leader Trotsky that calling people racists and "anti-semites" is a great way to dismiss an argument without ever offering a single counter point.

Comment

no, i've proven that you're not listening when i tell you i'm not a communist.

somewhere between libertarian and social anarchist would be more accurate.

i don't really care to read the opinions of people who have to argue with straw men. what's the point of typing at someone who either doesn't read or can't process what you have to say?
                          The irony is so rich.

You're fighting straw men. The so called white supremacists racist nazis aren't even real. They're various groups of people and they all have valid points which you can not counter so you assemble en masse and have them shut down.

Comment

[IMG]Sorry, but this is not how free speech works. It's either all of it or none of it. You can't pick and choose what speech is allowed and what speech is not allowed in a society with free speech.
                            Nearly the entirety of the developed world has hate speech laws in effect, and for good reason. Time to get with the times USA, this "freedom" isn't benefiting anyone other than disgusting people free to push their beliefs onto others.

Comment

Decay in this thread:

Antifa, peacefully preventing people from voicing their opinions through peace. Taking right out of the BLM Peaceful Protest Manual :rofl:

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

if voices of hate that are not in line with constitutional values
                                Hate speech is protected speech, sorry you don't like it. This is what you aren't getting, you feel like YOU should decide what is hate speech, regardless of precedent and case law and the intent of the 1st Amendment.

Again, there is a huge difference between supporting someone's right to be an idiot racist, bigot and actually supporting their ideas.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X