Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    once again. if you go looking for trouble, you're probably going to find it.
    Yep, this is pretty true.

Then to find said trouble and cry about it.........it's like the people that purposefully antagonize the police.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I've watched some of the YouTube material from both sides of this topic, none of them are there to actually enact change. Zero sympathy for anyone dumb enough to walk into that shit who intended to be there.

Comment

that "older guy" was walking around with an asp baton looking for someone to whack with it.

once again. if you go looking for trouble, you're probably going to find it.
        Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Yep, this is pretty true.

Then to find said trouble and cry about it.........it's like the people that purposefully antagonize the police.
        Sure, that's true..

...They should have expected that to happen...

..because ANTIFA is a group of cumbags
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Sure, that's true..

...They should have expected that to happen...

..because ANTIFA is a group of cumbags
          it's so true that across the alt-right these days, there is no weapon in their arsenal other than insults

it's almost as if they don't have the moral high ground and have to drag us down to their level, or something

*pointed look*
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

it's so true that across the alt-right these days, there is no weapon in their arsenal other than insults

it's almost as if they don't have the moral high ground and have to drag us down to their level, or something

*pointed look*
            If you're implying I'm part of the "alt right," you're wrong lol...

Yeah, that may be true, nothing other than insults, but antifa on the other hand has quite a few weapons they use in their arsenal like; pepper spray, metal bars, quick dry cement "milk shakes" ect ect..

anyways, anyone who goes to these protests or counter protests are fucking dumb, to be quite honest.

If you're going to an ANTIFA protest, or whatever it is they're attempting to do, in protest, you should expect to be attacked, because time and time again ANTIFA has shown their true colors..

Why would anyone want to waste their day trying to antagonize some deranged leftists is beyond me..

also, it's amazing to me how reluctant some people can be to denounce ANTIFA's violent actions is also beyond me.. ...and also sport their logo as their avatar..

*pointed look*
            Last edited by MrBurgundy; 07-03-2019, 01:04 PM.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

look at history and tell me what changes fucked-up governments more often than violence does.

why do we have the 2nd amendment again?

also, since you apparently missed the lesson the first few times i had to explain it, the three arrows are the symbol of the iron front, a german resistance movement that were the only people fighting the nazis before the rest of the world got involved. they were designed as a stencil to cross out swastikas, and the three arrows symbolize resistance to fascism, communism, and monarchism.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

look at history and tell me what changes fucked-up governments more often than violence does.

why do we have the 2nd amendment again?

Except you're not changing anything, you're (Antifa) clashing with other ne'er-do-well's who are simply there looking for entertainment through conflict under the guise of eliciting change. These conflicts are self oxidizing, they require zero external force to react, both sides know what's going to go down through mere presence. Get off that high horse suggesting this movement is anything reminiscent of a revolutionary movement that topples a tyrannical government, you're toppling patio lanterns and mail boxes.

Comment

you don’t actually know what actions we’re taking, but that’s operational security at work, champ. :)
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

I'm sure you're saving the world with all those "operations", champ.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      I'm sure you're saving the world with all those "operations", champ.
                      well i’m doing something more than attempting to insult others on a message board because of an inferiority complex, at least.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

You're putting ideas online for other people to interact and respond to, sur-fucking-prise they get met with criticism. As for insults, you're the only one I consistently see finishing off your posts with a condescending insult.

Comment

You're putting ideas online for other people to interact and respond to, sur-fucking-prise they get met with criticism. As for insults, you're the only one I consistently see finishing off your posts with a condescending insult.
                          have you tried not being someone worthy of condescension?
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Point proven, hypocrite.

Comment

Point proven, hypocrite.
                              congratulations on finding a more erudite way to phrase "no u".
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

[ATTACH]128025[/ATTACH]
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X