Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry but is the swamp getting swampier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but is the swamp getting swampier?

First Dinesh D'Souza gets pardon for a felony....

Now they are thinking commuting the sentence of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D) and pardoning TV personality Martha Stewart.

I mean these guys broke the law.

Blaggo yeah I agree....

Really your going to bitch about D'Souza??? He made an "illegal political contribution" by encouraging, or as the O admin lawyers argued in court "directed" others to contribute to the same candidate putting "him" over the limit.. (who never held public office, lost that race, and has not held public office to date AFAIK)

The O man commuted or pardoned well over 500 life or very long sentences for people dealing illicit narcotics, ALL FELONIES too. A 109 of which on 1/17/17 alone, including Bradly Manning of TREASON............ Not to mention Oscar Rivera who in the name of Puerto Rician Independence committed over a 100 BOMOBINGs against the USA, also TREASON or now adays would be TERRORISM ...... Two days latter on his last day in office he commuted another 300+ mostly felony offenders sentences....

Every one of the nearly 2000 Obama pardons BROKE THE LAW too right, most all of which were far more egregious to polite society than telling your friends to give money to upstart politico running for office for the 1st time ever......

Your moral outrage seems a bit missed placed but I will give you a C, for your dramatic tone.... Or are you just pissy because he pardoned out a conservative talking head?????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

"whataboutism" at its finest, sleeve
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Exactly

They say the consolation of others is the consolation of fools.

What difference does it make what the previous administration did or failed to do.

Insider information is still a crime as is selling a senate seat!

Sadly, this reminds me of Roseanne.....but, but the other guy (keith olbermann) was worse.

Give me a break but I'll give you credit for acknowledging that the numbers are disproportional.

Comment

Guess who is next?
          I’d bet General Flynn if the courts won’t throw out his lying to the FBI case.
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            "whataboutism" at its finest, sleeve
            Why was not one you bitching about the pardoning 1000+ felons during the previous admin, I am just pointing out a little hyperventilation over next to nothing all for the reason #Trumpdidit
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Why was not one you bitching about the pardoning 1000+ felons during the previous admin, I am just pointing out a little hyperventilation over next to nothing all for the reason #Trumpdidit
              Word. But hold on while it gets spun into the war on drugs is evil, those people did what they had to to survive because Republicans are racist and always try to bring the black man down. Yet they will fail to see that Democrats dont care either because all you have to do is look at big cities like chiraq, Detroit and Baltimore....

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                what were their charges? if they were non-violent offenders i've got no problem with the taxes taken out of my paycheck no longer going to pay private corporations to feed and house them. (this is, again, one place anarchists and libertarians should be in alignment...)
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                X