Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regretfully I watched all 7 hours of it.
    He dodged when asked by multiple Senators.

Comment

I stand by my statement of file a police report or go away. If this were about anything other than denying a confirmation, the local authorities would already be trying to get search warrants( which based on allegations would be a uphill battle in itself). I feel bad that Ford and BK were used as pawns.

I also will not be surprised when the police report is filed, which is the next inevitable move. However, it should have been the first move if what Ford alleges had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post

You painfully wrong, because he explicitly said he’s open to an investigation by any law enforcement agency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I know you realize he doesn’t get to decide what the FBI investigates.

Also, I find it interesting that Ford story is no more believable and has no more supporting facts then any of the other non-credible claims. The only thing that sets her allegations a part is that she leaked it to a US Rep and senator instead of a paper. There are zero supporting facts to her or any other of the outrageous stories including the rape train story. Only her counsel is what sets her apart. If she had leaked her story directly to the New York Times, it’s very doubtful they would have ran it, just like they passed on the other claims. If anything her claims are refuted more directly than all the other claims.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
            Also, I find it interesting that Ford story is no more believable and has no more supporting facts then any of the other non-credible claims. The only thing that sets her allegations a part is that she leaked it to a US Rep and senator instead of a paper. There are zero supporting facts to her or any other of the outrageous stories including the rape train story. Only her counsel is what sets her apart. If she had leaked her story directly to the New York Times, it’s very doubtful they would have ran just like they passed on the other claims. If anything her claims are refuted more directly than all the other claims.
            Agreed.

Yet here we are, with half the country ready to explode if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

There's no evidence. Multiple witnesses that she named did not support her version of events. She can't remember the date or location of the event.

I believe something happened to her however there is absolutely no reason to believe it involved Judge Kavanaugh.

A national embarrassment orchestrated by Sen. Feinstein.

Comment

never forget

Q

Comment

Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.
                The Supreme Court nominee responded angrily following Ford's testimony.SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/ABCNews/Watch More on http://abcnews.go...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Jeff Flake may have just added at least a week to this abortion of a dog and pony show.

Comment

Yeah for the investigation, not a big deal.

Still need to take the claim seriously and investigate

*I think that's a smart move, obviously, to clear the air with an FBI investigation.
                    Q

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                      Agreed.

Yet here we are, with half the country ready to explode if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

There's no evidence. Multiple witnesses that she named did not support her version of events. She can't remember the date or location of the event.

I believe something happened to her however there is absolutely no reason to believe it involved Judge Kavanaugh.

A national embarrassment orchestrated by Sen. Feinstein.
                      Pretty much where I'm at currently. I believe they were classmates, attended many of the same events, and something happened to her. But nothing she said or anyone presented proved Kavanaugh to be a perpetrator.

The timing of it all is a national and international embarrassment to all involved and our government as a whole.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                        Pretty much where I'm at currently. I believe they were classmates, attended many of the same events, and something happened to her. But nothing she said or anyone presented proved Kavanaugh to be a perpetrator.

The timing of it all is a national and international embarrassment to all involved and our government as a whole.

They didn’t even go to the same school.

He went to an all boys school and she didn’t attend any of the sister schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Q

Comment

I don't see how anyone can be against a one week delay to investigate this more.
                          There is literally no down side.
                          He's going to be a Supreme Court Justice for the rest of his life.

Comment

In this era of wrecking a mans carear over allegations, (generally speaking, and not just this particular case) I think it’s appropriate to bring back duels.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              They didn’t even go to the same school.

He went to an all boys school and she didn’t attend any of the sister schools.

Yeah, sorry brain-farted there for a sec...
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

I don't see how anyone can be against a one week delay to investigate this more.
                                There is literally no down side.
                                He's going to be a Supreme Court Justice for the rest of his life.
                                If the FBI can prove that BK didn't commit the alleged assault, are you OK with with them bringing Federal charges for lying under oath and sending her to jail?
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X