Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    Pretty much where I'm at currently. I believe they were classmates, attended many of the same events, and something happened to her. But nothing she said or anyone presented proved Kavanaugh to be a perpetrator.

The timing of it all is a national and international embarrassment to all involved and our government as a whole.

They didn’t even go to the same school.

He went to an all boys school and she didn’t attend any of the sister schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
    Agreed.

Yet here we are, with half the country ready to explode if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

There's no evidence. Multiple witnesses that she named did not support her version of events. She can't remember the date or location of the event.

I believe something happened to her however there is absolutely no reason to believe it involved Judge Kavanaugh.

A national embarrassment orchestrated by Sen. Feinstein.
    Pretty much where I'm at currently. I believe they were classmates, attended many of the same events, and something happened to her. But nothing she said or anyone presented proved Kavanaugh to be a perpetrator.

The timing of it all is a national and international embarrassment to all involved and our government as a whole.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yeah for the investigation, not a big deal.

Still need to take the claim seriously and investigate

*I think that's a smart move, obviously, to clear the air with an FBI investigation.

Leave a comment:

• myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Jeff Flake may have just added at least a week to this abortion of a dog and pony show.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by saucers View Post
    Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.
    The Supreme Court nominee responded angrily following Ford's testimony.SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/ABCNews/Watch More on http://abcnews.go...

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    never forget

Leave a comment:

• coldweatherblue
    replied
    Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    Also, I find it interesting that Ford story is no more believable and has no more supporting facts then any of the other non-credible claims. The only thing that sets her allegations a part is that she leaked it to a US Rep and senator instead of a paper. There are zero supporting facts to her or any other of the outrageous stories including the rape train story. Only her counsel is what sets her apart. If she had leaked her story directly to the New York Times, it’s very doubtful they would have ran just like they passed on the other claims. If anything her claims are refuted more directly than all the other claims.
    Agreed.

Yet here we are, with half the country ready to explode if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

There's no evidence. Multiple witnesses that she named did not support her version of events. She can't remember the date or location of the event.

I believe something happened to her however there is absolutely no reason to believe it involved Judge Kavanaugh.

A national embarrassment orchestrated by Sen. Feinstein.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Regretfully I watched all 7 hours of it.
    He dodged when asked by multiple Senators.
    I know you realize he doesn’t get to decide what the FBI investigates.

Also, I find it interesting that Ford story is no more believable and has no more supporting facts then any of the other non-credible claims. The only thing that sets her allegations a part is that she leaked it to a US Rep and senator instead of a paper. There are zero supporting facts to her or any other of the outrageous stories including the rape train story. Only her counsel is what sets her apart. If she had leaked her story directly to the New York Times, it’s very doubtful they would have ran it, just like they passed on the other claims. If anything her claims are refuted more directly than all the other claims.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied

You painfully wrong, because he explicitly said he’s open to an investigation by any law enforcement agency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    I stand by my statement of file a police report or go away. If this were about anything other than denying a confirmation, the local authorities would already be trying to get search warrants( which based on allegations would be a uphill battle in itself). I feel bad that Ford and BK were used as pawns.

I also will not be surprised when the police report is filed, which is the next inevitable move. However, it should have been the first move if what Ford alleges had happened.

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    are you serious?

did you even watch his opening statement?

because he said it

a bunch of times

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    What?

Kavanaugh isn't fighting any investigations
    Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    one side is saying "lets have the FBI investigate this"
    the other side is saying "He's right here, we don't need the FBI"

let's stop pretending that this whole hearing was about getting to the bottom of what happened.
    That's actually the whole point.

But I'm starting to believe more and more that this is a smear

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    one side is saying "lets have the FBI investigate this"
    the other side is saying "He's right here, we don't need the FBI"
    What?

Kavanaugh isn't fighting any investigations

Leave a comment:

Working...