Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saucers
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Who said it’s okay?

Not me

Statement stands

*it's kind of ridiculous that you took my statement and reduced it down to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    one side is saying "lets have the FBI investigate this"
    the other side is saying "He's right here, we don't need the FBI"

let's stop pretending that this whole hearing was about getting to the bottom of what happened.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Crazy how Guilty until proven innocent is OK when its used on prime targets like Clinton though.

Who said it’s okay?

Not me

Statement stands

*it's kind of ridiculous that you took my statement and reduced it down to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Y'all will just rip on this dude for anything he says.

"I like beer"

Trevor Noah or whatever that retards name is was reaming him because he (kavanaugh) said, "I treat women with dignity and respect" a couple times.

I thought the Salem witch trials were over. This is just sad at this point.

I'm not saying he's innocent, because I don't know and I know non of us no. But the attitude right now is guilty until proven innocent, which is fucked.
    Crazy how Guilty until proven innocent is OK when its used on prime targets like Clinton though.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Y'all will just rip on this dude for anything he says.

"I like beer"

Trevor Noah or whatever that retards name is was reaming him because he (kavanaugh) said, "I treat women with dignity and respect" a couple times.

I thought the Salem witch trials were over. This is just sad at this point.

I'm not saying he's innocent, because I don't know and I know non of us no. But the attitude right now is guilty until proven innocent, which is fucked.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Javier h View Post
    I think Brett has grown up. I also think he doesn't want to ruin his reputation by acknowledging this incident. They just groped her, it wasn't as if they were trying to rape her but given the lasting effects on Ford, clearly they screwed up.

That's what happen.
    Honestly,

What makes you say "That's what happened*" You're taking what Ford said as the gospel truth

sad

How do you know what happened? Were you there? Or is it just because Ford said this is what happened, plus you don't like Kavanaugh????

Genuinely curious

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    i liked beer. i still like beer. do you like beer?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Here's the difference. If were me, the police would have to put a restraining order on me. I would take it twice a day, everyday for the next 40 years.

And I would pass all the time.

The police (and FBI) use it all the time and when people fail, their stories change. Sure, a waste of time for some but it clears the air and shows that you want to fully cooperate.

Bottom-line is that Brett should take initiative and take one on his own dime. He said under oath that he will do anything to clear his name. Then forget what the Committee thinks he should do, and make things happen.

All I saw a grown man crying. Saying he was the victim. Inferring what can I do to prove my story? Here's my schedule from 1982.
    Sounds like you really want him to be guilty

Anyone who, blindly stands behind Ford's claims is quite pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    Here's the difference. If were me, the police would have to put a restraining order on me. I would take it twice a day, everyday for the next 40 years.

The police (and FBI) use it all the time and when people fail, their stories change. Sure, a waste of time for some but it clears the air and shows that you want to fully cooperate.

Bottom-line is that Brett should take initiative and take one on his own dime. He said under oath that he will do anything to clear his name. Then forget what the Committee thinks he should do, and make things happen.

All I saw a grown man crying. Saying he was the victim. Inferring what can I do to prove my story? Here's my schedule from 1982.
    polygraph tests are useless in this day and age
    Last edited by saucers; 09-28-2018, 09:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Ford testimony was perfect and that extra door was just the icing on the cake..
    :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• Javier h
    replied

Last edited by Javier h; 09-28-2018, 09:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Stop with polygraph nonsense, there's a reason they're not used as evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Javier h
    replied
    Having seen the complete hearing, it sounds as if two juvenile stupid H.S. football player were playing with a cheerleader. Ford testimony was perfect and that extra door was just the icing on the cake. Even the Foxnews people started saying who is the next canidate. It was just that bad.

But the witness said nothing happened! How can you reconcile that????

All I got was that they couldn't remember because most of it was uneventful except for 3 people. Honestly, considering the circus and cost, sadly enough, most would say they saw nothing.

I think Brett has grown up. I also think he doesn't want to ruin his reputation by acknowledging this incident. They just groped her, it wasn't as if they were trying to rape her but given the lasting effects on Ford, clearly they screwed up.

That's what happen.

I would love to Brett to take a polygraph. It still wont explain things but it would cast doubts. Until he does so, Ford wins in my score board.

I don't know about the Avenatti clients. The story makes it sounds as if this guy was super wild. Avenatti says he will pursue this. There is no statue of limitation on rape in Maryland. Brett might find himself impeached at the end. I have my doubts at the moment about Avenatti (just not enough proof) but Ford's testimony made much sense of a 15year girl that was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The GOP knows what happened. Biggest clue was that they did not subpoena Mark Judge.
    Last edited by Javier h; 09-28-2018, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• saucers
    replied
    He did this to himself with that Fox interview.

Leave a comment:

• Javier h
    replied
    Mambo # 5

This is an utter circus!!!

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied

Between 1981 and 1983, Swetnick said she attended "well over 10 house parties" where Kavanaugh and Judge were present. She said she witnessed both men "drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking 'no' for an answer."

Swetnick's allegations included claims that Kavanaugh and Judge tried to "spike" drinks with drugs or liquor that was particularly high in alcohol content to "cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say 'no.'"
    She claimed she witnessed Kavanaugh and Judge do this so women could be "gang raped" by a "train" of boys that, she says, included Kavanaugh and Judge.
    "I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room," she said.
    Call it Monday morning quarterbacking but after maybe the 2nd or 3rd party, I would have stopped attending them if this was the common place behavior.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X