Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    Don't forget I also accused you of wearing skinny jeans.

If you really think any of this is getting under my skin you're sorely mistaken :rofl:
    getting under the skin of podunk police is pretty far down on my list of priorities, junior

i mean, i can't even be mad at you. your locality isn't important enough for the proud boys to show up at so you can pull security on them
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      getting under the skin of podunk police is pretty far down on my list of priorities, junior

i mean, i can't even be mad at you. your locality isn't important enough for the proud boys to show up at so you can pull security on them
      And yet, you seem to keep trying :rofl:

I would say they're not here for one simple reason; we don't have a bunch of masked, skinny jean wearing bitches destroying trash cans for them to counter-protest. We ignore the tiny minority of people you and your friends have decided to wage war against and they don't even bother coming here.

But if you want to tell yourself that you live in some ultra-important locale, the place of your ultimate show down for the good of humanity, go for it lol
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

And yet, you seem to keep trying :rofl:
        no, you just seem to think i am because we have differing opinions

if i had a way to teach you not to be offended by someone disagreeing with you (without name-calling), i would

I would say they're not here for one simple reason; we don't have a bunch of masked, skinny jean wearing bitches destroying trash cans for them to counter-protest.
        you've got it ass-backwards. we find better things to do when *they* don't show up. like make music or visual art, or read a fucking book, or volunteer in whatever way you think is going to help your community

anarchism isn't about destroying property because it's fun. it's about replacing a failing government we didn't agree to by being born here with our own community-based solution
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

no, you just seem to think i am because we have differing opinions

if i had a way to teach you not to be offended by someone disagreeing with you (without name-calling), i would

you've got it ass-backwards. we find better things to do when *they* don't show up. like make music or visual art, or read a fucking book, or volunteer in whatever way you think is going to help your community

anarchism isn't about destroying property because it's fun. it's about replacing a failing government we didn't agree to by being born here with our own community-based solution
          I'm fairly certain I don't want to learn anything you have to teach, but the offer is appreciated.

It sure seems to me, and I'm sure many others, that you guys go out an actively search out people to protest against, no? I mean I recall you talking about mobilizing your group to go protest people you disagree with...

So you destroy property because you MUST, not because it's fun. Got it. Too bad doing something like, voting or leaving isn't an option if the government is so fundamentally fucked that you feel the need to punch people you disagree with or vandalize and damage shops that have nothing to do with whatever issue tickles your fancy that day.

Comment

I'm fairly certain I don't want to learn anything you have to teach, but the offer is appreciated.
            i was talking about civility, but yeah, it's clear you're not so interested in that concept

It sure seems to me, and I'm sure many others, that you guys go out an actively search out people to protest against, no? I mean I recall you talking about mobilizing your group to go protest people you disagree with...
            is mobilizing people for a cause no longer a first-amendment protected right? i didn't get a memo about that

So you destroy property because you MUST, not because it's fun. Got it. Too bad doing something like, voting or leaving isn't an option if the government is so fundamentally fucked that you feel the need to punch people you disagree with or vandalize and damage shops that have nothing to do with whatever issue tickles your fancy that day.
            we can acknowledge that there are good and bad cops, right?

that problem is exacerbated within antifa due to a lack of central control or any chain of command. i'll grant you that

the best i can do as an individual actor is put messages out by shouting when contact is about to happen. stay together, get hit first

if you're that pissed off about the circle-A getting painted on some buildings in DC, maybe start giving thought to the conditions that gave rise to so many people who are pissed off enough to say "if i get arrested, fuck it"
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              How many more videos do you want to see of Antifa getting pounded by the Proud Boys, Prayer Patriots, and generally guys that don't need masks and bear spray to start a fight?

There's like 3 just from this past weekend.
              No masks at public protests period.
              Enhanced sentencing for anyone caught doing shit with a mask on.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                :loco:

No, I saw that. The elderly gentleman admitted to shooting them the finger. While not an overly aggressive thing to do, and certainly falls within the realm of free speech (if you ask me), was probably not his best decision that day. I still think the Antifa actions were stupid and illegal, but it would have been much easier to see that had the guy not antagonized the crazies.

I don't believe his life has been ruined... not at all. His kids go to a $10,000/yr private school, he has a 1+ million dollar house, and is a member of the Chevy Chase Club. He hardly has it rough. Anyone who was worri2ed about being a public figure should not have gone into politics. Unfortunately, that includes the families of public figures. You think Obama's daughter's haven't had to endure horrible things being said about them or their father? And don't read that as me being a Democrat, Obama supporter, or anything else... just that this is nothing new for the families of politicians. Especially on the highest levels of politics.

I agree with you totally on the backwards burden of proof that existed through the whole thing. I guess I'm just not voicing it as forcefully as you are so it doesn't seem that way? But I am... it was completely flipped around from innocent until proven guilty. I said in multiple posts that evidence was non-existent. Also said that this was a stall tactic, and that Ford's experiences were being used to a political end. The Republicans would do the same thing if they had to. Does that make it right? Of course not. It's disgusting. We voted all these fuckers into office... and allowed all the mechanisms of this to be put into place. Now we have to deal with these sorts of things in our political news.
                Sorry
                Republicans don’t play like democrats
                Give us any example like what happened to Kavanaugh please
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe
                  This is a silly statement.

In today's absolutely ridiculous surveillance state, where anyone anywhere could be filming you without your consent and baring your politics to the world, a mask is one of the only things that allows one to be oneself.

Someone, somewhere can misconstrue a statement or take it out of context to the point that you look like an absolute bigot, then someone else whose politics don't align with yours can send it to your employer. If you work for a large corporation, more likely than not they'll just let you go rather than have to do damage control. I work with multi-millionaires and billionaires and am still trying to move my way up the food chain- I don't want to have all that unraveled because some punk with an agenda decided to make me a whipping boy.

Walking by antifa, then pause to listen? Hey, your face is famous! Walking by some racists and stupidly smile at how goddamn idiotic they are? Hey, your face is famous. Get into a conversation with an imbecile and eventually lose your temper and tell them to fall down a mountain of dicks ass first? Hey, your face is famous.

Just being at a rally/protest/whatever can get your face input into a database as an agitator and I'm not willing to be in a database because I wanted my voice to be heard.

"What about being able to identify perpetrators?" I'm sorry, but that's not a valid reason. You're applying the same logic that California did to microstamping of shell casings- and would you say that was a fair and just law or an unjust infringement? Your assumption is that the many should be punished for the actions of the few and that's the exact opposite of what the Founders wanted for this nation.

Awwww, more soyboys afraid to stand up publicly for what they believe in. Or they want to be sucker punching bitches that can't be held liable for the crimes. Hmmmm, seriously difficult question.

What's that other famous American group, known for violence, that always kept their faces covered in public?

Man, it's right there on the tip of my tongue, I just can't......
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Buddy.................

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

if any of you had the slightest idea how easy it is to find out your identity just from a google image search of a picture containing your face, you might think differently

proud boys are losing their jobs all over the place because they're listening to you
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

if any of you had the slightest idea how easy it is to find out your identity just from a google image search of a picture containing your face, you might think differently

proud boys are losing their jobs all over the place because they're listening to you
                          You mean employers don't want reckless adults that act like children working for them? I'm shocked.

I'm all for protesting... but destruction of property, harassment, etc... can't support that.
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            No masks at public protests period.
                            Enhanced sentencing for anyone caught doing shit with a mask on.
                            There's actually a specific California Penal Code for that...

185 PC. http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...sectionNum=185

Comment

No, they are losing their jobs because they are being moronic fuckheads.

If you go out into the street purposely looking for a fight and start one, I have absolutely no problem with you being arrested and charged for the crimes you commit. That goes for Antifa or any of the Natural Light drinking, coal rolling, reeeeeeeeees on the right.

I don't think anyone in this thread specifically said, "Hey, you should go out and fight Antifa in the streets."

It's more been, "Look at these flak-jacket wearing idiots starting fights and getting their asses beat even though they aren't outnumbered."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe
                                lol

You don't know me. You don't know my politics. You don't know if I'm a Trump supporter, Antifa member, proud liberal, proud conservative, proud libertarian or any number of things. You just assume. You create a divide because you're unwilling to converse.

I have a problem with anyone saying that the wearing of an item of clothing meant to mask one's identity in public should be illegal, especially during the exercising of Constitutional rights. It's a combination issue of First and Fourth Amendments and can be used to suppress speech.

You're welcome to go down the very long list of things I didn't say, but perhaps you should dial it back to the things I did.
                                I didn't say wearing a mask should be illegal that was someone else, so if you want to play that card, keep it straight as well. That was gwb at the top of this page.

Also, couldn't care less about your politics. I pointed something out in your statement and like decay always does, instead of addressing it, you change the subject.

*yawn*

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X