Why Does ABC Love Pedophiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Does ABC Love Pedophiles?

BECOME AN UNDERCOVER JOURNALIST: https://projectveritas.com/journalist-application/• “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air”...

I don't understand why they didn't expose Epstein when they had the chance over 3 years ago...
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Fake News??????????????

Did I get it right this time ?
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

OMG, a news outlet didn't run a story at some time, whenever. WGAF, TV news is 95% garbage anyway.

Comment

Hm. We are talking people with tons of Power, money, connections. Why the heck do you think sexual assault stories about Trump or Clinton or Harvey Weinstein, etc. get catch and killed for so long.

Hey, here's a ringing endorsement by Donald Trump October 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

maybe this has something to do with it. Not necessarily the FAKE part of it, but why things have gotten to where they are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcC...ture=emb_title
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

^ Perhaps were are getting a little off the original topic, but that was an EXCELLENT ted-talk link!

I always thought Google's original motto, something like 'Do no evil" was pretty odd! and was always skeptical. It's funny how like 8-10 years ago, even 5 years ago, everyone was hailing the tech giants and barons of silicon valley as some kind of force for the good of the world. Now I think the real truth is being uncovered. Our data is harvested, sold, and manipulated and it's not about 'saving the world' or 'doing no evil.' It's about propaganda and manipulation to the highest bidder. Tons & tons of cash.

edit: I always liked the term "digital sharecropping" -- so on point
            Last edited by phillipj; 11-08-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Reminds me of this excellent series, watchable on You Tube, if you want to get into history: The Century of Self, by Adam Curtis

Sigmund Freud's American nephew, Edward Bernays- who invented the 'public relations' profession in the 1920s. He was the first person to use Freud's ideas to manipulate the masses. He showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn't need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires.

Comment

I also have the the link to the full version of that ted not just the 10 min clifs version if you would like it. I will look into yours as well..

William Pitt-

Comment

Man that Sheryl Attkisson video was GREAT!

I just can't imagine a world where getting Hillary Clinton elected was worth allowing Jeffrey Epstein to continue to ruin young girls lives for another 3+ years is a viable choice.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                  X