Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolton

Seems like the white house really wants to suppress that book. why is fiction so important or is it non fiction? I don't buy the classified explanation either.

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
    Seems like the white house really wants to suppress that book. why is fiction so important or is it non fiction? I don't buy the classified explanation either.
    Well, of course they want to muzzle the book, so many specific instances, dates and times showing Trump completely incompetent or careless or compromised. Bolton is sure an ironic messenger, though -- the more he indicts Trump the more he indicts himself for ever believing Trump was fit for office. I guess he had to work for him a while to fully realize it. But any idiot can plainly see that the Emperor has no clothes, and only wanted to surround himself with yes-men & cronies.

Good Interview NPR had with John Bolton today -- he describes it as "a book about how not to be President":
    Former national security adviser John Bolton talked with NPR's Steve Inskeep about his new book, The Room Where It Happened. Bolton accuses Trump of incoherent decision-making and incompetence.
    Last edited by phillipj; 06-22-2020, 12:00 PM.
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
    X