No announcement yet.

Chop Request - Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx, new pan is paid for and should ship first thing Monday. I'll probably just spruce up what I can and go from there.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I accept with information: the window trim would definitely benefit from shadowline. It's still shiny, and the chrome isn't peeling. But it's in rough shape.
      Taux calculette pret immobilier | Calcul emprunt pret immo | Taux interet calculette credit immobilier

Comment

It's like half a spam bot?... lol, or a spam bot with a personality.... Not sure if I should flag the post or what.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I thought the same thing.. like WTF...

Comment

Originally posted by sucatsis View Post
            I accept with information: the window trim would definitely benefit from shadowline. It's still shiny, and the chrome isn't peeling. But it's in rough shape.
            Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            It's like half a spam bot?... lol, or a spam bot with a personality.... Not sure if I should flag the post or what.
            That appears to be the result of an online translator...

AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

Waste of bandwidth (unless it's an actual person behind a computer, with an e30).

Comment

Originally posted by Omaliyo View Post
                That looks really good slammed!!! I think you should DO IT Bishop!!!! Im looking at the same wheel setup after I finally put on my coilovers. You made my wheel decision easy. Bishop, do you have any spacers on the wheels?

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                Instagram:
                https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                LS Build Thread:
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Trust me, I wanna go lower, but if you read in this thread, I destroyed my pan. I think down the road if I can pick up another Jeep wrangler (my first vehicle was a wrangler, miss it like crazy) then I'll have no problem parking the e30 during the winter and putting a skid plate on it for summer use.

Wheels have no spacers as they are BBS knock offs, but were made specifically for e30s with e30 fitment in mind.

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=129094

Comment

Working...
                  X