lip photoshop/ question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lip photoshop/ question

looking for a lip for my ix, here are a couple pictures and a photoshop I did to see ow it would look. idk if this early lip i found will work but it will sort of look like te one below if i get it.

no lip:

is lip below

lip im considering buying, off an '85, but might not work supposedly?? below

what do you guys think (oh and second lip isnt the exact one but i tried to reproduce it as best I could
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

You're talking about the lip like on my car? (See sig)

I think it might fit with zipties because Iv'e seen the later style diving board lips fit onto late model valences. Try it out?
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

yeah thats the lip im talking about, i could buy it for 15 plus shipping so about 50 bucks.

i asked on the other forum if it would fit they said no, but i was thinking zip ties or something if it didnt fit perfect, idk.

i think it would be better than none :/

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

The 85 lip will be too short on the sides.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          The 85 lip will be too short on the sides.
          Wasn't sure if it would be for the latemodel valence but I bet you're right. It's too short on the sides for my car. (as you can probably see)
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

better pic of it?

Comment

Working...
            X