Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my art... painting, designer vinyl, design, ect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks!

heres a custom im working on for a show in LA -
    www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

Originally posted by tyleRcoey View Post
      thanks!

heres a custom im working on for a show in LA -
      What show?

Comment

awesome, awesome work man. I am loving the 3D stuff especially! Your work is edgy and so well crafted. You have alot of talent my friend and it seems you have a true passion for what you are doing.

I wish my stuff was as edgy as yours, but i have alot to learn and a long way to go. My website is in my sig, would be sweet if you took a peek!

But seriously keep up the good work. Do what you love, love what you do!

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by hotballs View Post
          What show?
          it will be at t.a.g. in LA july 10th...
          heres some more info on it -

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
          awesome, awesome work man. I am loving the 3D stuff especially! Your work is edgy and so well crafted. You have alot of talent my friend and it seems you have a true passion for what you are doing.

I wish my stuff was as edgy as yours, but i have alot to learn and a long way to go. My website is in my sig, would be sweet if you took a peek!

But seriously keep up the good work. Do what you love, love what you do!
          i dig your paper cutout look a lot man! you definitely execute your concepts clean and proper!

--------

heres the final shots of my celsius custom...

Comment

thats good stuff man, looks well done, Good luck on the toys. put kid robot out of biz
            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Holy hell. That looks fucking awesome! Is that piece spoken for after the show? or are you keeping that guy?

1993 BMW 325is: ESS PowerDyne at 8lbs, Snow Stage I

1986 BMW 325e: GC coils, DD, sloooow

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                thats good stuff man, looks well done, Good luck on the toys. put kid robot out of biz
                haha thanks man!

Originally posted by zx666r View Post
                Holy hell. That looks fucking awesome! Is that piece spoken for after the show? or are you keeping that guy?
                the piece will be available for sale at the show...
                the gallery is offering a preview list to people by request.

heres what they said in response to a comment on the link i posted above:
                There will be a preview list; you can sign up for it by emailing us at info@toyartgallery with “Preview List” in the subject.

the preview list may have an option to buy before the show opens to beat out any competition... but im not sure. that would be a question for the gallery.

if you got any questions on the piece dont hesitate to ask!
                :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by tyleRcoey View Post
                  haha thanks man!

the piece will be available for sale at the show...
                  the gallery is offering a preview list to people by request.

heres what they said in response to a comment on the link i posted above:
                  There will be a preview list; you can sign up for it by emailing us at info@toyartgallery with “Preview List” in the subject.

the preview list may have an option to buy before the show opens to beat out any competition... but im not sure. that would be a question for the gallery.

if you got any questions on the piece dont hesitate to ask!
                  :thumbsup:
                  How tall does the Celsius stand? I've wanted work from you since like november when I saw it all over KCSR, just haven't been able to get the funds together for it. That custom is jaw-dropping though.

1993 BMW 325is: ESS PowerDyne at 8lbs, Snow Stage I

1986 BMW 325e: GC coils, DD, sloooow

Comment

Stuff looks great as always, maybe when the wife and I buy a bigger house in spring I'll pick up a piece off ya for the decor

Comment

damn those look dope. nice work man
                      Feedback
                      Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Good stuff man! I just gotta house, and i been looking for something like your work to post around. ill definetly be looking @ your work, and will hopefully be supporting your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by zx666r View Post
                          How tall does the Celsius stand? I've wanted work from you since like november when I saw it all over KCSR, just haven't been able to get the funds together for it. That custom is jaw-dropping though.
                          ive already shipped it or else i would measure it... but i think it was a 7"-8" tall figure. the wingspan is a pretty good size as well!

Originally posted by moe30 View Post
                          Stuff looks great as always, maybe when the wife and I buy a bigger house in spring I'll pick up a piece off ya for the decor
                          for sure man!

Originally posted by IRUNEDM View Post
                          damn those look dope. nice work man
                          thanks!

Originally posted by hothandzison View Post
                          Good stuff man! I just gotta house, and i been looking for something like your work to post around. ill definetly be looking @ your work, and will hopefully be supporting your cause.
                          if you see anything you're interested in let me know...
                          heres my currently available work-

-----------------

just finished this custom for a show in virgina...
                          heres more info on the show -
                          Toy2R and Spaghetti Project will present ‘The Civil War and our Founding Fathers’ show on July 10th 2010 @ 5 PM,  featuring artist 

and heres some pics of my "dead soldier" piece -

Comment

I love that Panda Key chain looking thing. where can i get it? or is it a custom one of your own?

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
                              I love that Panda Key chain looking thing. where can i get it? or is it a custom one of your own?
                              thanks! those were done for a line of kids meal toys...
                              they will be in the south american fast food chains tip-top and el meson this year. once they release i should get a decent amount of product samples and will prob throw some for sale on my bigcartel.

Comment

Great work!
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X