No announcement yet.

drift missile Vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip from Sonoma Drift last wednesday. 14+ car tandems were giggle inducing. You can even see my car for like, 2 seconds.

Comment

fuck yes ian

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

searched thread for this post, didnt get a result so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-U3EYTcCk,

was listening to dubstep and a little into the vid almost forgot the music wasnt from the vid lol, not sure what the song was called :(

EDIT: oopz, failz, not a drift missile, failz SOZ

Originally posted by chadthestampede
        I'm just wondering why you didn't drift out of harm's way.

Comment

I can't find the video of a kid, maybe 15, drifting the hell out of a red e30.
          Looks to be from Norway. I think it was posted here before, can anyone help?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            I can't find the video of a kid, maybe 15, drifting the hell out of a red e30.
            Looks to be from Norway. I think it was posted here before, can anyone help?
            I remember seeing it not too long ago, but I don't think it was in this subforum. Check the track/autox and general discussion (I'm too lazy to search there right now).
            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

What Kind of tail Lights Are those?

http://youtu.be/aOhYdZfY9QY
              https://vimeo.com/40801938

Comment

fleebay. they dont look horrid, but nothing beats startecs, or OEM painted red over the amber.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post

Clip from Sonoma Drift last wednesday. 14+ car tandems were giggle inducing. You can even see my car for like, 2 seconds.
                  god damnit i wish i went, this one looked a lot better than the rest plus an e30 was there! damn. and is that matt fields s14 with a new paint job? that shit is so loud haha i love his drifting style, along with the car and noise.

Comment

Fabian, Luke, Conrad, Matt, and a few other Formula D drivers were there. I had the giggles all night.

Comment

damn i could tell there were rippers.... shit. it seems like the event gets better and better every wednseday! do you know when they will end? i need to go soon haha.

Comment

Ends in november. Last week was a special night, though. Lots and lots of hype/people.

Comment

yeah, hella bumbed i didnt make it. and are you drifting your DD?

Comment

Yup. It's the only vehicle I have.

Comment

damn that sir is bawlsy. i want to put together a car for track shenangins/ learning to drift, but i cant afford it and im too scared to drift my daily, (if it was running lol)

Comment

DD stands for daily drifter.. :D do it

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X