• Show
Clear All

iso: vert picture with ix flaress n skirts

anyone got a pic of this?

read this..

Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
      doesnt really help, i took some e36 abs plastic sideskirts and and cut and screwed them it the fitting is nice but i couldnt figure out a way to mount them other them screw it on it looks to nasty with all the screws : /

Comment

Originally posted by e-durty View Post
        doesnt really help, i took some e36 abs plastic sideskirts and and cut and screwed them it the fitting is nice but i couldnt figure out a way to mount them other them screw it on it looks to nasty with all the screws : /
        someone post the ix skirt doesn't fit.
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

They dont fit but with some work, i think it could be done. I actually test fitted some a couple of months back to see what it would take to fit ix skirts on. I know I could have made it work. Two things stopped me. 1)Time to do this. I barely have time to do my M50 swap. 2) The biggest reason...more money will need to be spent. To make it look right, imo, id hafta get an painted IS lip and some sort of rear skirt, plus bigger/wider wheels since the flares tend to make the wheels have a sucked in look. Rolling fender is not an option so I would need a good bit of stretch to be flush.

COTM

Comment

ix dont fit

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Man i tryed some too on my vert and they dont look to hard to make fit....

Still thinking about doing it on my vert... Just not in that stage of the build yet...
              sigpic
              1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
              1987 325ic Black Vert
              1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
              1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Standard e30 sides do not fit the cabby's deeper rockers. I mean you could put them on with some wood screws I guess, if that counts as "fits" to you...
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

PM Castro, he has this on his sisters vert, maybe he will have some pics floating around
                  harry/harout

Comment

Working...
                  X